Mother Nature Oracle

MareSaturni

Yesterday i got a reading by fellow AT member Missycab, and she used the 'Mother Nature Oracle'. I saw some pictures, and thought they seem lovely! But i have never seen it available anywhere :(

Does anyone else own this oracle? What do you think of it? Is it available anywhere that doesn't charge in euro? Lol :D

As a gardening & plants lover, any 'flower/herbs oracle' interests me :D

Thanks!

6 Haunted Days

Marina said:
Yesterday i got a reading by fellow AT member Missycab, and she used the 'Mother Nature Oracle'. I saw some pictures, and thought they seem lovely! But i have never seen it available anywhere :(

Does anyone else own this oracle? What do you think of it? Is it available anywhere that doesn't charge in euro? Lol :D

Thanks!

I was just expressing interest in this oracle a couple days ago. The few scans I see look very pretty. It comes with a small LWB, I am wondering if that will be of much use as I'm not that deeply knowledgeable on the flowers and plants. Also it reminded me a lot of Victorian Flower Oracle, but a not as beautiful version.

MareSaturni

6 Haunted Days said:
I was just expressing interest in this oracle a couple days ago. The few scans I see look very pretty. It comes with a small LWB, I am wondering if that will be of much use as I'm not that deeply knowledgeable on the flowers and plants. Also it reminded me a lot of Victorian Flower Oracle, but a not as beautiful version.

I'm interested in both decks as well! I love vintage-looking flower decks :D

I have no idea how the LWB is, maybe we should ask Missycab...she's the only AT person i know that own this, so far. If others do, i haven't hard of them yet.

I don't find this deck here in Brazil (nor the Victorian Flower Oracle mind you, we don't get MR decks here for now), but i'm interested in it. I wanted more info so i could see if it's worth buying from another country ($$$ you know).

I hope someone here can help us :)

missycab

I bought it from a collection (magazine + deck), and the "LWB" (card meanings + spread) came inside the magazine. I think that you should try and search for it in "Mercado Libre". It's an Spanish collection (from Spain), and it seems that it came out there a couple of years ago. Now it came to Argentina, and perhaps some other Latinamerican countries.

Ah, and the magazine + deck costed $ (pesos) 22... I don't know how the real/peso rate is now.

MareSaturni

missycab said:
Ah, and the magazine + deck costed $ (pesos) 22... I don't know how the real/peso rate is now.

Thanks for the info Missycab! I'll look for it!

I should just go to Argentina and look for it, i live kind of close to your country... Heh :)

Aulruna

I don't know about South America... the deck is from Lo Scarabeo and quite easily available here in Europe. It was published in 2003.
ISBN: 888395320-7

The Spanish title says Oráculo de la Madre Naturaleza.

The LWB is not much to go upon. For each card, it gives one keyword and three short alternative messages for it - not always bearing any relation to the keyword :bugeyed:.

Example:

Cupressus sempervirens
Hope
(1) Let go after the result has been achieved.
(2) A trusted person will bring benefits.
(3) Something is slowing things down

MareSaturni

Aulruna said:
I don't know about South America... the deck is from Lo Scarabeo and quite easily available here in Europe. It was published in 2003.
ISBN: 888395320-7

The Spanish title says Oráculo de la Madre Naturaleza.

The LWB is not much to go upon. For each card, it gives one keyword and three short alternative messages for it - not always bearing any relation to the keyword :bugeyed:.

Example:

Cupressus sempervirens
Hope
(1) Let go after the result has been achieved.
(2) A trusted person will bring benefits.
(3) Something is slowing things down

Thanks for the example, lol :D, Well, LWB have a big tendency of not doing the deck justice at ALL!!!

I say it for sale in LS website, but the main problem for me is paying in euro...it'll get three times more epxensive, not to mention the international shipping =/. I'll have to find a way to get it maybe from Argentina or wait and see if it arrives here someday...

autumn star

Marina said:

Thanks!
Likewise! I like flower and herb based oracles too and this one seems very pretty :) I have seen it available in a few places, but it doesn't seem to be that common either.