moving on

BrightEye

There's a situation I want to move on from, but I don't know if I can do it alone.

Will x help me move on from this situation?

Stars-Key-Clouds-Cross-Birds

I'd read the first two cards as success cards. The light side of the clouds is towards the right, so I think x might help me see things more clearly by talking (Birds) through what's bothering me (Cross), so that eventually I can help myself.

Any thoughts?

DownUnderNZer

There's a situation I want to move on from, but I don't know if I can do it alone.

Will x help me move on from this situation?

Stars-Key-Clouds-Cross-Birds

I'd read the first two cards as success cards. The light side of the clouds is towards the right, so I think x might help me see things more clearly by talking (Birds) through what's bothering me (Cross), so that eventually I can help myself.

Any thoughts?

Your actually asking a Yes or No question and as you probably know those types of questions are not always easy to answer and you are asking about another person...not exactly yourself. Also, you could be asking almost anything here. e.g. Support (crutch) or New Interest.

From your cards I would say that X is more than likely a very positive, creative and even a successful person (Star) and is the type to find solutions, could even be an answer to a prayer (Key), however, this person may very confused, addicted to something, depressed, and/or just undecided in getting involved (Clouds) and may find certain things a bit overwhelming and a concern (Cross), also, not good at communicating these concerns, doubts or worries or reluctant to say anything.(Cross & Birds).

This person may not quite be what you are looking for as a way to help you through the "situation" you are talking about unless s/he is very clear on things and has no doubts or concerns. It looks like the "warning" bells are going to go off in this person, so communication may very well be essential. As it ends on OWLS you may get the opportunity to meet up or talk on the phone with this person, so maybe it could be an opportunity to air everything out then so no misunderstandings.