multiverse

ivyrita

what do you think of this card? it's an add on, and i'm unsure if i care for having this extra card.. maybe it's a fear that it messes up the numbers... i've considered removing it from the deck..

Gwynne

I've just gotten this deck, so am still exploring it, however I sort of like the inclusion of the Multiverse, especially with it being 0. It brings a cyclical sense back to the Majors. You start as the Fool, ready to jump off a cliff, and move forward, learning and growing through life. And then you arrive at the Multiverse, and are ready to start all over again, a different world, different circumstances, but growing and evolving in similar ways.

prk001

Basically I don't always go by the card meanings and numbering even though I use it sometimes. So, I act more like a storyteller by looking at the cards and see what story they have to say. There may be some creativity, imagination, intuition and also the original meaning of the cards all mixed up in my reading. I do the readings just for fun and learning. So a card with some thought-provoking (for lack of better words in my vocabulary) images is always welcome in my deck.