'Mundane' meanings of the Wheel lol

moderndayruth

Well, most of you probably recall my awe of powerful spiritual insights accesible to us through the ancient wisdom of Tarot...
RWS 'pulled a joke' on me last night, maybe to remind me to chill out a bit... :D
I got Wheel of Fortune as a daily card... Hmmm, another earth-shaking, life-altering insight into the depths of change itself? Maybe straightaway a revelation?!
Not really... :D
I colored my hair at home, the weather was lousy here and i was too lazy to go to my hairstylist's... I did it before and i was usually quite happy with the results... Last night, instead of the 'Nordic blond' (very light blond with tons of bleach inside) - my hair turned brown and developed greenish highlights :bugeyed:
It doesn't look all that bed in the daylight, but under the neon light of my bathroom last night... you don't want to know :D
I imagined wearing a baseball cap for next two weeks at least...
I read somewhere, long time ago, that Wheel could stand for such changes if one reads quite often and i was like 'oh, c'mmon, be serious'... Well, it seems it can actually :laugh:

starrystarrynight

:) When I was reading your post about the Wheel and your "new" hair color...all I could think about was the Color Wheel in art (Primary colors, complementary colors, etc.)

Maybe it just turned up to advise you to look closer at the "color wheel" with regard to the color you chose. Was it your normal color or did the company change formulae or put the wrong tint into the box, etc...

It just crossed my mind. I don't know why. :)

ETA:

p.s. I'm sure you look stunning, no matter what color your hair is! :D

MoonLitCrystal

I've found that the wheel pops up in the most mundane situations. For me, it'll appear if I ask about seeing a friend...it usually means that I'll "get lucky" and run into this person. :D

moderndayruth

starrystarrynight said:
:) When I was reading your post about the Wheel and your "new" hair color...all I could think about was the Color Wheel in art (Primary colors, complementary colors, etc.)

Maybe it just turned up to advise you to look closer at the "color wheel" with regard to the color you chose. Was it your normal color or did the company change formulae or put the wrong tint into the box, etc...

It just crossed my mind. I don't know why. :)

ETA:

p.s. I'm sure you look stunning, no matter what color your hair is! :D

Yes, i also realised later on that i should have interpreted The Wheel... well, more literally... :D But, you know, my 'serious scholar' attitude... lol
As per looking stunning - i guess some Martian would share your opinion - that's in case the aliens are green indeed :D
Thanks Starry! :heart:

MoonLitCrystal said:
I've found that the wheel pops up in the most mundane situations. For me, it'll appear if I ask about seeing a friend...it usually means that I'll "get lucky" and run into this person. :D
Oh, MoonLitCrystal, thank you for sharing your experience! :heart:
I guess that's exactly 'the lesson' for me in this very case - to be more laid-back and not to expect some dramatical and overwhelming events every time the Wheel shows up! :D

star-lover

going round in circles, groundhog day :D

moderndayruth

star-lover said:
going round in circles, groundhog day :D

Lol! :D Thanks for the input, star-lover ! ;)