My Favorite Lenormands for beginners

greatdane

I really love Lenormands and I see many here are just starting to read with them.

My personal favorite, as it has my favorite Lenormand images, is the Vintage German by seven stars with NO inserts or verses and borderless. It's just me and the image floating in the card. Love the poker size and the cardstock.

For those on a really tight budget, my other favorite that I also use a lot is the Lenormand Oracle by Gina di Roberto (an Los deck). It's on Book Depository for under 9.00 US INCLUDING shipping. It's the same style images as the Vintage German. Again, this deck just has the images, no playing card inserts, no verses. The big difference between these two decks is cardstock and the Vintage German is very drab and monochromatic, which I actually love as it makes it look older.

I find these decks great and very easy to read with. Even though yes, there are more set meanings for the images for Lenormand than tarot, I think just the basic symbol makes it much easier for those just beginning. Any other Lenormand readers have ones they wish to share for those just starting out, as perhaps a first deck?