My husbands reading

Taamar

So with me having so much fun reading online my husband dug out HIS deck (Dark Grimoire) and asked it about his prospects for longevity at his current job. He drew the Hanged Man, which would normally be a great card (accepting discomfort for gain) but is really bleak in this deck. So he decided to 'test' the deck and drew another after asking when he'll have children (he's fixed and heard about my reading the other day). He pulled one of the title cards he'd inadvertently shuffled in. I laughed... the deck clearly said "You ignore me for months, you never call, and now you want to TEST me? Bugger off!"

nisaba

Taamar said:
the deck clearly said "You ignore me for months, you never call, and now you want to TEST me? Bugger off!"
<grin>

CQLDGUY

I love it when this kind of thing happens!!
Although I do not read professionally, when I do read for a friend, I ALWAYS tell them to never ask a "test question". It has been my experience that if these types of questions are asked, the answer will most likely be a proverbial "kick in the rear". I tell them to just ask a valid question, and then it is up to them whether or not they heed the advice presented by the cards.

Alta

That is funny! And just the deck to do it, too, hehe. :joke:

PedroEmperor

LOL!

Awesome!

Funny how some decks really seem to have people attitudes :bugeyed: