My new RWS: Another rambling

recon_etc

After waiting a long week, the post finally delivered a copy of the Universal Waite tarot deck, handed down to me by AJ (If you're reading this, thanks). When I brought it back to my room, I opened the package and thumbed through the cards. As I gazed into the pictures, I instantly found what I was looking for. The deck... I don't know how to say this, but it "connected" with me. The vibrant colors seemed to reach out to me, to speak to me, more than the Tarot Nova ever did. It had the look of a well-worn book, read many times but still loved and cared for. I felt as this was it, this was the destiny passed on to me from a mentor. On a sudden urge, I shuffled the deck and pulled out a single card. The World.

One day, as I recall this moment, I will give this deck to a budding tarot reader and tell him the story. Not my story, but the story of the deck.
What was his is mine, and what is mine will be another's.

Logiatrix

Wow...The World. It's as if the deck was saying, "I'm home!";)

That was very kind of AJ; not surprising, though, 'cuz she is a sweetheart!:love:

Thank you for sharing your experience, it was inspiring. Many blessings with your deck...
:)