My year card is the Hierophant

fireflyfairy

My year card is the Hierophant. It has been a while I have been doing the cards and it came back to me as a gift from my husband. I believe it is telling me that this year is a year of teaching, learning and awareness for me. Coming into terms with my beliefs. In a few weeks I will be going to register to a therapeutic massage class and get my diploma and then take a few months of to return for my Associates Degree to become not only a massagist but a teacher too. I am wondering if this card is a confirmation that I am walking towards the right path? Can someone who is more seasoned than me in this field advise if correct and if not provide me your interpretation and why? Thanks

bershka

^ It sounds like you are on the right path!

Hierophant is about taking a class and studying with a group of people. Since it represents society, you are studying for a degree! Being a teacher is also an aspect of Hierophant card.

You can never go wrong when the energy of a particular tarot card of the year presents. It's giving you heads up on how the energy will be influencing you ;)

All the best of luck with your studies :love:

fireflyfairy

Thank you

Thanks Bershka,

I really appreciate your insight and comments. Reading is like riding a bike I guess. I feel a little rusty but its all coming back little by little.

Have a great day!
Fireflyfairy