Need A Spread Idea

BRaptor

I did a nice 15 card spred:

Upper left corner: 13,9,5 Upper Right corner: 4,8,12
Centered and Middle: 2,1,3
Lower Left Corner: 14,10,6 Lower Right Corner:7,11,15

2,1,3-- Me, my personality and my feelings/natural tendancies

4,8,12-- My current path in life or a problem in my life

13,9,5-- Further guideance in that path if complementary or an alternate path if contradictory

14,10,6-- Actions I will or should take or influence

7,11,15-- Forces beyond my control acting in my life

For an outlook of my life and future. I greatly appreciated the outcome, but I need more guideance. To put it shortly, it stated I will win and lose and win, again riches/success/luxury (not necessarily huge, but enough). I am at a HUGE impass in my life right now. I have to make a decision between continuing my education in Graduate School or to take a job that I was offered (this job is the job I want out of Grad. School). The reason I'm deliberating is:

1) I feel I really want my masters, I love education and I love doing the research that I would be doing.
2) My Grad. Advisor is also my spiritual leader. He will be the main person I'll be working with over the next 3 years, it would be an honor and a privilege. Stopping school, however, would not end our relationship.
3) Taking this job will be the job I want out of grad. school, offered right here and now!!!
4) In taking the job, I know working for this guy will be hugely rewarding and I'll get to work with great people that I know and trust. This, in my field is hard to find.

What is a good spread for this decision, or actually guidance in this decision? What question should I be meditating? My traditional fashion is to meditate a question, holding the deck. Clear my mind and shuffle, feeling the energy of the cards and allowing their knowlege to superceed all thoughts. The cards tell me when to deal the spread.
I much prefer spreads with multiple cards explaining one situation (ie 3 cards explaining a person, not one) Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I'll be using Alleister Crowley's Egyptian Thoth deck, not using reversals.

Thanks

skytwig

Sounds like a good ole 'fork in the road' decision spread would serve you well...... i will post again with a suggestion....

However, consider your heart here.... your first 2 listings, in the list, were about school.....

Consider results of each decision:

If you take the job and don't finish Grad school, are you setting yourself up for future disappointment?

If you can get this job now, does that mean you can get an even better job when you finish Grad school?

What is the growth potential for you if you take the job without the Grad school work/diploma?

skytwig

Here is a site with many, many spreads. It used to be Annikin.com. It will 'throw' the cards for you, but you can ignore them, if you like and just write down the spread. amazingly, i find the throws very accurate, but some people don't like machines throwing their cards for them.....

http://www.divinationsystems.com/Tarot/index.htm

Also, you could do a search here at Aeclectic to find spreads that members have posted. :)

bec

http://www.anjastarot.dk/spreads/choices/choices-index.htm

6 different spreads in making a decision, whether you know the choices to choose from, want insight in possible future of making the decision, want to create a change or insight in how to deal with both. I hope you will find the spread you need.

Another angle to go by, if you have saved your reading, what cards you drew, you could do a starlight spread on the reading, clearifiing what you didn't see hidden:

http://www.anjastarot.dk/spreads/mandala/spreads/starlight.htm