need a spread recommendation

quan_yin

Hi,

I am having issues with a colleague who I cannot trust. I am not sure what to do to confront her behavior. She is fingerpointing me on things I had nothing to do with, so now I have to spend energy to respond in some way. I believe she tears other people down in an effort to save herself.

I need a spread to get advice as to what to do. I am just getting very general answers so far, and CC is too complex. I'm not looking to get more insite or to "understand her" as much as to know how to respond to this. What do I do? I like her as a person. But I don't trust her, and that's unusual for me since I tend to trust just about everyone.

Thanks.

Inana

Hi Quan Yin!

You say you dont need more insight to understand her... But maybe you can find usefull to try one of these personality spreads:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11015

For the question... Why dont you do a simple 3 card spread withouth assigned possition and ask something like: "¿What is the better way i can act towards her?" or "What i need to know to deal with this person?"

Anyways, maybe you should talk directly with her about it, since you say you like her as a person. Is not so bad to not trust everyone. Welcome to the jungle...

doey67

Hi

I have been going through the same thing at the office, and though a spread would be help full I don't think that it's the answer, sure it will give you insite, but I don't think it would tell you anything you don't already know. The only thing that has got me through this time in my life is grace and being mature. Most people can see right through this person giving you grief and they know what they are up to taking it with a grain of salt. The most frustrating thing for this person is for you to continualy be polite and friendly. They will give up quickly and their job ethics will be their own downfall. Don't panic just be yourself, do your job and buddy for heaven sake smile, they don't have the class they think they have!

Doey
May your house be full of fluffy bunnies and chocolate this Easter.

biddy9

Some things you might want to include are:

Hidden agenda
What you don't know
Approach when confronting her
Outcome if confronted/outcome if not confronted
Challenges
Impact on you
Why this is important to you
Why this is making you feel the way you do

Best thing is to brainstorm everything you want to know about the situation and form it into a spread. Ask questions you want to know the answer to, rather than getting caught up in the usual spread formations (ie. past/present/future, etc.).

Biddy
http://www.biddytarot.com