need a spread that is easy

patienceislove

hi all! kinda new here and was looking for a spread that can help me, but it has to be short n easy to read, since im not all that good!

i am looking for something to give me the best course of action.

i have a person around who is very manipulative and vindictive, so i need to figure out how to tread lightly and not have issues w them.

its so sad there are people like this!

anyway, thanks!

celticnoodle

first of all, welcome to AT.

and then, next, there is a forum here titled "Tarot Spreads" and they list spreads there--hundreds of them that you can look through and find one that interests you.

that said, perhaps a 3 card spread that you can read from left to right as what to do.

there are many 3 card spreads -"past, present, future", is very common and helpful, but you can label the 3 cards anything you wish--including not labeling them at all, but just reading them from left to right as to how you should handle a particular situation.

good luck!

Blithildis

Hi patienceislove,

your question is not an easy one and the spread is not the prob here – it’s the reading.

For straight advice on how to proceed I would use a simple cross of decision:

1. the person you feel you need protection of
2. what to avoid under any circumstances
3. how best to proceed
4. the result you can get by following the advise given

1----------- 2

To read this properly, you must keep in mind that if position 1 bears a surprise, then your own opinion on the person might be questionable and you should re-consider that first.

Reading positions 2 and 3, keep in mind that action and attitude are meant. No “good” or “bad” cards here, just a range of possible behaviour.

Finally position 4 will not simply predict the outcome but will give an important clue on the purpose of 2 and 3.

Good luck :)
~Blithildis~

patienceislove

Blithildis, i really like this one! i am going to try it. i will let you know what i come up with. i am almost scared bc he is so vindictive! :(

Blithildis

That's fine, do so. And don't be scared :(
I'll be off for a few hours now because it's late in Germany.

Take care
~Blithildis~

Bitter Almond

I would highly suggest the Morning 3-card spread; I do it every morning I can. You shuffle the deck in any way you like, then draw three cards. They answer "Where am I now?", "Where am I going?" and "How will I get there?"

This spread can tell you many things and has worked especially well for me.

BeyondtheVeil

I like to use these format:

1}. What I know?

2}.What I don't know?

3}.What I need to know?

Then I sometimes add:

4}. Advice/Guidance on what to do or What s the overall message I need to clearly understand.

You can play around with the questions that you want to know. It is okay to take a spread and change the questions to better fit your situation or question.

Good luck! Let us know how it goes. :)

BeyondtheVeil