Need advice on starting on serious tarot with Vampire Tarot.

hurdelei

My name is Mario, you can call me hurley, nice meeting you. hi, I'm here because, although I'm familiar with tarot, I want to be able to do serious readings, actually, I'm more familiar with tarot history and folklore than with the actual readings.
I'm particularly interested in learning to do readings with the Vampire tarot deck (which comes without booklet).
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/vampire/
I'd like you to reccomend me books that can be applied to this particular tarot deck: an introduction to tarot, to kow the basics of tarot in a formal way; a handbook, for more advenced info and practical knowledge on the use of tarot; maybe a book on making readings for others; maybe a book on tarot reversals; a book on proffesional practice, and maybe, if there is one, a book on vampire tarot. This can be all either in one or several book, and I emphazise, I want to use speciffically the Vampire tarot deck... Eventually, in a proffesional way. If this learning helps me also use the decks I already own (osho zen tarot, celtic dragon, and raider waite tarot), it'll be welcome, but it's not a necessity.
I have a background on the occult from different cultures (not so much into esotheric, that's why I reaching the point of reaching out to Tarot), and am currently performing as a clairvoyant (just starting) reading I ching, chinese zodiac, crystal pendulums, dream interpretation, Dragon cards (by Polly Watterfield), crystal healing, and warrior's path counseling, since I've benn into C. Castaneda (R.I.P.) for a long time now.
Nice meeting you! And your help will be most appreciated.
See ya,
Hurley