need help for timing

snowmoon

Q. when will i meet him?

i didn't use topic card.

deck, dreaming way

scythe mice man garden fish

I'm thinking, does the images play apart of the reading at all for this deck? if so,

the garden with fish, i will consider it as raining season.

thank-you.

zhadee

hello there,

scythe can be harvest, mice can be autumn. Garden - in german, this card is called 'park'. This can be a quiet place in the city, or a parking lot, where you store cars. Fish is abundance.
In the season when the harvest is stored. =)

snowmoon

hello there,

scythe can be harvest, mice can be autumn. Garden - in german, this card is called 'park'. This can be a quiet place in the city, or a parking lot, where you store cars. Fish is abundance.
In the season when the harvest is stored. =)

hi, the garden is park? some of the deck call it differently. bouquet is flowers for my other deck.

parking area? it do sounds make scene to me. because of the garden, is the place of where you go.

from a resource , the fish is not for timing at all. so most likely this autumn? do you think it might be raining season for the garden with the fish ?

thank-you.

zhadee

hi, the garden is park? some of the deck call it differently. bouquet is flowers for my other deck.

parking area? it do sounds make scene to me. because of the garden, is the place of where you go.

from a resource , the fish is not for timing at all. so most likely this autumn? do you think it might be raining season for the garden with the fish ?

thank-you.
I have learned that each card comes with different aspects: general, time, person, quality, love, job, health, number.
The country I live in has no specific raining season, so I never thought about that.
The timing aspect of Fishes is the tide. A regular, recurring event. Combined with the Park, it could be a seasonal event. A gathering, a celebration of fertility and abundance.

snowmoon

I have learned that each card comes with different aspects: general, time, person, quality, love, job, health, number.
The country I live in has no specific raining season, so I never thought about that.
The timing aspect of Fishes is the tide. A regular, recurring event. Combined with the Park, it could be a seasonal event. A gathering, a celebration of fertility and abundance.

the season event sounds resonate too. the man is looking at garden , fish, so I'm thinking the autumn is over, i will see if the images of deck apply to the timing as well for this deck.

thank-you!

Barleywine

I don't use Lenormand much for timing, but the thought "autumn is over" seems to fit with a somewhat loosely-applied seasonal approach. Both Scythe and Man suggest late summer into autumn, and the Fish could mean the beginning of winter (using Caitlin Matthews' text). The other two cards aren't linked to the seasons in her approach, indicating a much sooner timeframe.

snowmoon

I don't use Lenormand much for timing, but the thought "autumn is over" seems to fit with a somewhat loosely-applied seasonal approach. Both Scythe and Man suggest late summer into autumn, and the Fish could mean the beginning of winter (using Caitlin Matthews' text). The other two cards aren't linked to the seasons in her approach, indicating a much sooner timeframe.

if i read the mice is take away the scythe, and the man is not looking his laft side, the only timing mode i would think would be the garden. I'm wondering if the fish might be use for timing, because of the images of this deck.

i know lily will be the winter.

thank-you.

Barleywine

if i read the mice is take away the scythe, and the man is not looking his laft side, the only timing mode i would think would be the garden. I'm wondering if the fish might be use for timing, because of the images of this deck.

i know lily will be the winter.

thank-you.

I believe Caitlin Matthews uses a more cartomantic, pip-based approach. She says Garden can mean "in the coming month," while Fish suggests "January," so there are conflicting indicators. Scythe is October and Man is July, while Mice says "shortly." If you just take the seasonal cards and not the more immediate ones, it looks like later in the year is being shown. I usually don't use facing in Lenormand, so I can't comment on that.

snowmoon

I believe Caitlin Matthews uses a more cartomantic, pip-based approach. She says Garden can mean "in the coming month," while Fish suggests "January," so there are conflicting indicators. Scythe is October and Man is July, while Mice says "shortly." If you just take the seasonal cards and not the more immediate ones, it looks like later in the year is being shown. I usually don't use facing in Lenormand, so I can't comment on that.

i know the pip timing method, I'm currently stick to this method now, let me see how will it work for me.

thank-you.