New collaborative tarot deck in the making !

la-luna

There is a new collaborative tarot deck with 22 American Artists in the making. It's hosted by Arnell Ando and to be published by "Museo dei Tarocchi" on theire request. It is going to be a literature themed one. see more on the homepage: http://www.arnellart.com/museum-deck.

gregory

WOW. Thanks for that link. I love Arnell's work and the Museo - a must have. (starts saving :T10P)

PS slight snag - dead link.....

Is this one better ? Just searched it out the hard way :D

Yes; that one works ;) But I'm sorry to see some of the cards are taken from existing decks :(

jackdaw*

I don't think so. The cards shown aren't the same as the ones they say they're doing (Arnell's shows Strength, but she's listed as doing the Hermit). I guess it's just as examples of their work. At least I hope so.

la-luna

jackdaw* said:
I don't think so. The cards shown aren't the same as the ones they say they're doing (Arnell's shows Strength, but she's listed as doing the Hermit). I guess it's just as examples of their work. At least I hope so.

It's examples of previous work they done none yet of the one's they are making now (project has only just begun).the cards may - or may not be in a similar style to those.

Fallen Angel

poops !! Thats just a REALLY good way to advertise your own deck.....I clicked on each one and now I need to add the Gaian tarot to my wish list for sure !!

Im gonna need to save some money but at least if I wait for the full deck to be finished I will have time :)

Thanks for the link.x

gregory

la-luna said:
It's examples of previous work they done none yet of the one's they are making now (project has only just begun).the cards may - or may not be in a similar style to those.
Oh. Well that's OK then. :D