New love interest feelings?

Asura657

I've started to see someone I'm very interested in, and I wanted to know how he feels about me. I did a one card spread + two clarifiers. A side note: we aren't in a relationship, just friends, but he's expressed interest. He got out of a relationship six months ago and he seems rather guarded. He says he loves me but he isn't in love with me. I pulled:

2 of cups: feeling a connection and feels like I get him - a union. A partnership they could lead to more. Early stages of affection.

The Lovers (reversed): the hold back of a choice. Block emotions and love for me and anyone else. Perhaps a reluctance to show emotions and the true self due to fear of being hurt and repeating mistakes. Focusing on feelings below the waist rather than the head and the heart. Passion.

Ace of wands: feelings of joy, passion, enthusiasm and optimism. Feeling like this is the start of something breathtaking and new. A passionate crush.

Thoughts on this interpretation? Also, if you think this could lead to something more serious?

bubblyNightmare

I've started to see someone I'm very interested in, and I wanted to know how he feels about me. I did a one card spread + two clarifiers. A side note: we aren't in a relationship, just friends, but he's expressed interest. He got out of a relationship six months ago and he seems rather guarded. He says he loves me but he isn't in love with me. I pulled:

2 of cups: feeling a connection and feels like I get him - a union. A partnership they could lead to more. Early stages of affection.

The Lovers (reversed): the hold back of a choice. Block emotions and love for me and anyone else. Perhaps a reluctance to show emotions and the true self due to fear of being hurt and repeating mistakes. Focusing on feelings below the waist rather than the head and the heart. Passion.

Ace of wands: feelings of joy, passion, enthusiasm and optimism. Feeling like this is the start of something breathtaking and new. A passionate crush.

Thoughts on this interpretation? Also, if you think this could lead to something more serious?

Is the Lovers rx and AoW the clarifiers? While I agree with your 2C interpretation, I think the Lovers rx is more of psychological (a war inside himself) than him focusing on the sex. And yes the AoW is very enthusiastic. I think he wants to enter in a relationship with you but he's not ready or at least doesn't think he is

goddessof1967

When you draw a clarifier, from what I understand it is just to tell you what the original card is referring to. So what does the 2 of cups have in common with the Lovers rx and what does the 2 of cups have in common with the Ace of Wands?

I agree with you that it feels sexual more than anything else especially if you have already been intimate, that's all he want for now.