New Perspective

diane drizzy

I had been working with several "softer" decks in the past, but have always wanted to connect with RWS. (Ok, so it's The Radiant Rider!) As I had mentioned in an earlier thread (which thanks to Hacker was lost), I think this really helped me gain a new insight and perspective. Suddenly it all seems to fit! Wow. Although I knew the story of The Fool, I spent the night reading Thirteen's E-Book (sooo many thanks and so helpful - thanks Thirteen). I even realized that the suits have there own stories. Duh!! So very happy! Just wanted to share that and maybe it will help someone else down the line. :)

oceanpoetry

I love working with the Radiant RW - it easy to see detail on the cards. I prefer the bold, vibrant colors to other variations of the RW.

diane drizzy

Thanks oceanpoetry and Fulgour!

I really do enjoy the bright colors. And yes they do make little details stand out alot more. Besides, blue was always my favorite color. :joke:

Vincent

diane drizzy said:
Thanks oceanpoetry and Fulgour!

I really do enjoy the bright colors. And yes they do make little details stand out alot more. Besides, blue was always my favorite color. :joke:

You should also be aware that some re-coloured/re-drawn decks change the symbolism intended. Some symbols are lost altogether, such as in the Albano- Waite version, and some colours have been changed, so as to be completely at odds with the GD colour scales they were intended to depict.

Vincent