New puppy spread

SunriseDesire

So, I am looking for a spread to tell me of what my future with my new pup will be like. I have concerns for two different reasons, one, I lost a pup to parvo a few years ago so Im super concernened about going through something like that again, even though precations have been taken- they were on my other pup too.

Also, she's a pitbull. I keep hearing so much negative about the breed and altho I know my pup's parents [they are wonderful, kind, gentle dogs] and what I feel in my heart...I guess people are getting to me a bit.

So I am just looking to see what the future will be like for Sadie and me. Thanks!

LaBellaTempesta

Hello!

Well, to be begin, when I was introduced to Tarot, it was my understanding that it was not for telling what the future will be, it is for guidance from a higher being, so a spread's not going to tell you what your pup will be like. It will more than likely simply guide your perspective and prepare you for anything that may occur.

Also, as far as your pitbull puppy is concerned, if you are receiving her from a reputable breeder who is concerned with health checks and can trace the pedigree back to the beginning of the line, then you're on a good start. Cleanliness and up-to-date vaccinations are what's key for preventing parvo.

I also understand your trepidation about the pitbull point of view. But it is there for a reason. Pitbulls have been bred for so long for fighting purposes that many of them are genetically predisposed to have violent tendencies. So while your puppy may and most likely will be fine, understand that there is always the chance that an unpleasant event with another animal or a person may happen. Pitbulls are on the dangerous breed list for a reason, but caution, common sense, and educating yourself about the breed are the best preventative measures.

As for a spread that may suit what you're looking for, the Horseshoe spread seems to me to be what you're looking for.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=1636&highlight=Horseshoe+spread

Sorry this was such a long post, but I hope it helps in some way! ;)

SunriseDesire

TY. I know her background and she does come from good dogs. I am doing her vaccinations up to date, of course. The pup we lost, we were told she had her's but Im doubtful she did.....

TY for the idea on the spread, Ill try it. And btw, as far as tarot not telling the future, that confuses me. Ive heard that too...