NEW Universal Waite Tarot Deck

Golden Moon

Ok, back in 2000 I had bought my second American deck of cards which was the Universal Waite. At that time the deck of cards came in a light brown box with a child letting a bird free and in the back of the box the queen of pentecales. Well more to the point. Since it has been a very long time that I've had and used that deck the cards (which were made of cartboard are no longer the way they use to be, and to top it off my cards got bent. Well I bought a new Universal Waite Tarot Deck and to my suprise it comes in a blue box. On the front you have The Fool, back side The Empress, left cornor 9 of coins & right corner The Moon. And the cards are glossy, almost laminated, Which gives the cards a really beautiful gloss. I just want to know since when did US Game System produced this cards?

Thanks. :)

Myrrha

Over the last few years US Games began printing many of their decks in Italy. These are the super glossy ones. I'm not sure of the exact year they started doing this, I'd guess about 2005.

The older version of this deck is often available on ebay. You already know what the box looks like, just email the seller to make sure it is that exact deck that they are selling and that all the cards are there, including the extra "intuition" card. You could ask them to check the title card to see what country the deck is printed in (older ones are printed in Belgium) because I have seen the newer Italy decks in the older Belgium boxes.

I have an older, printed in Belgium copy of this deck, it is really beautiful.

Vala

Intuition card?

My Universal Waite pocket was printed in China 2004. It has no extra card. What does this intuition card look like?