New Year's Eve and the Big Blue Moon

divinemsm

What spread will you be using for the Blue moon on New Year's eve?

214red

i would use the zodiac spread to see how the year will pan out for me

crystal dawn

blue moon

yes the zodiac spread for both the tarot and runes. It will give me a chance to try my new tarot deck out which i am very much looking forwards to doing.
I may even cast a astrological geomancy chart or / and runic astrology chart depending on how the mood takes me.
it maybe the ideal opportunity to do a lifetimes spread or spiritual guidance spread. The spiritual guidance spread for those of you who are unaware of it requires you to lay out five cards. the first card is placed to the north,the second to the east, the third to the south and the forth to the west. then place the 5th card in the center to form a cross. Each of the four outer cards represent one of the elements (fire,water,air or earth) and each represent a different spiritual guide associated with that element and this gives you an an indication of where each guide is wishing you to place your energies. The centre card represents the fifth element of ether and the ultimate goal that will be achieved.

blessings

crystal dawn

cybercat

Thanks for the headsup on the Blue Moon. It is very special to me and my husband.

I just like the others will do a zodiac spread.