Next lover

junethird

Ive been looking deeper into a recent reading, that was asking for the next future lover:

Emperor
7 of swords
Lovers

Iam a bit confused as the characteristics of the lovers throws me off. At best I understand a guarded man who has a way with words.

prudence

***Moderator Note***

Hi Junethird,

Please try to have a go at interpreting your cards, as that is one of the rules for posting in this subforum.

Here is a link to the Posting Rules for Your Readings, in case you are unfamiliar with how this forum functions, and why.

http://tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=177443

All you need to do is post your own interpretations for the cards that you pulled, they do not need to be anything other than a sentence or so, on each card, and they do not need to be "correct", just give it a go and say what you think/feel about those cards, in relation to your question. Once you have done that, the other members of the forum can step in with their thoughts on your cards.

Could everyone please wait until Junethird has had a chance to post his/her own interpretations.

Thank you. :)

prudence ~ Co-Moderator of Your Readings

junethird

Hey mod. Thanks.

But this is why I posted as I do not understand the lovers card as a characteristic. My own interps are quick and straight to the point. I don't like fluff. The emperor and 7 of swords says to me a careful man. A man who uses his words carefully. Perhaps mysterious. Next to the lovers. Iam stuck. I don't know. Maybe a Gemini man? As the lovers cards are dual. That would describe my ex tho.