Noblet Tarot de Marseille

Rusty Neon

Hello,

Following up on recent posts by Robert on this forum, I was wondering if there has ever been a photoreproduction deck of the Noblet Marseilles ever printed. If so, I'd sure like to get my hands on such a deck.

Furthermore, I was wondering if (apart from J C Flornoy's) there has ever been a modern 'restoration' of the Noblet Marseilles, especially major arcana + minor arcana. I'm already aware of the fine restoration done by J C Florney for the major arcana of the Noblet. (See www.letarot.com)

Thanks!

firecatpickles

Bump and echo...

Is there a photorepro of the Noblet that Flournoy modeled?

Yves Le Marseillais

Noblet Deck

Rusty Neon said:
Hello,

Following up on recent posts by Robert on this forum, I was wondering if there has ever been a photoreproduction deck of the Noblet Marseilles ever printed. If so, I'd sure like to get my hands on such a deck.

Furthermore, I was wondering if (apart from J C Flornoy's) there has ever been a modern 'restoration' of the Noblet Marseilles, especially major arcana + minor arcana. I'm already aware of the fine restoration done by J C Florney for the major arcana of the Noblet. (See www.letarot.com)

Thanks!

Hello Rusty Neon,

Are you talking about a Fac Simile of an original Noblet deck ?

If so, no because we can say that nobody made it because Jean Claude Flornoy work is a restoration attemp only wich is a different work of course regarding a real Fac Similé who only copy a model without changing it by changing colors, some lines, erasing some spots ect....
When you will see a real Noblet original you will constat that colors faded and lines are sometime broken or not so accurate.

But if you wish, you can buy numeric pictures of Original Noblet deck (minus some Minors who are missing) in BnF Paris web site. Go to Image Bank for this and order by mail with you bank card.

About Noblet full deck in restoration (industrial model) you can order it on Jean Claude Flornoy site.

Happy Feasts of end of Year.

Yves Le Marseillais

firecatpickles

Yves Le Marseilla said:
But if you wish, you can buy numeric pictures of Original Noblet deck (minus some Minors who are missing) in BnF Paris web site. Go to Image Bank for this and order by mail with you bank card.

Merci, YLM!

http://images.bnf.fr/jsp/index.jsp

Yves Le Marseillais

Banque D'image Of Bnf Paris

Kilted Kat said:

Hello all,

When you entered in Banque d'Images just type: tarots and you will get all they have on tarots images around 250 pictures.
You can order in various numeric size and personnaly I ordered in maximum size. It means circa 40 €uros for 10 cards. Or you can choose inferior size and price. Or you can choose one card only if you want to work on it with Photoshop and print it with a high quality printer for a poster.
But not everybody is nut at this point hu ?

Salutations from Marseille City Capitale of Tarot

Yves LM