non-traditional: NatureSpeaks

jade

i can't believe that someone would actually pay money for something quite so simple, but then, i would probably buy it myself LOL so i guess i shouldn't talk LOL

hahahaha
jade

aeonx

HAHAHAHA!! *ROFL*
jade, would you actually buy this one?? I wouldn't have gotten it for free even! :p It's pricy too; $30!

~aeonx~

catlin

Definetly a deck I'd not add to my collection. It is much too simple and nothing tarotlike in its looks.

Kaz

it's just some doodles, that's why it's so funny :p
these you find on my scratchpad when i am on the phone, which is all day considering my job, so i have created a deck here LOL, how much you wanna pay for it?

kaz

aeonx

Kaz: Well, since the other one costs $30, I'll think we could set the price of yours to about, let's say, $30.99?? *lol* But I need to see pictures of the cards first! *l*

~aeonx~

emily2otters

whoa! some scathing comments, here. here's another perspective.

i've been waiting with bated breath for this deck to be available.
i love the innocent decks (my newest is tarot nova, which i can't put down), and sometimes i want a system other than tarot for my readings. its simplicity is not a problem for me... sometimes tarot's complexity _is_. i also can see how this deck would be very useful for spellwork or meditation, for those who are interested in such things.

most of the cards she's chosen to display on the site have a strong pull to the upper right corner -- a weakness, in my opinion, but it's hard to know how unbalanced the deck is without seeing them all together. i would pay money for this deck in an instant, though i confess to hesitation over the price tag. with a book and bag included it's certainly a reasonable price, but in my collection this deck would not qualify as essential. i can't see spending $30 for a non-essential. maybe i'll be gifted with a windfall. :)