Novel with tarot in it

canid

James Patterson's new book, 'Zoo', has a tarot reading in it. The hero's girlfriend just happens to read tarot but I don't know if it'll continue throughout the book & I'm not halfway through. Pretty cool & accurate though.

This isn't a book I'd purchase. Well, it is, but I'd wait till it was free. I loaned my old Kindle to a 'friend' last month when I got a Kindle Fire because she loves to read & my old Kindle was just sitting there. Yesterday my 'friend' started ordering books & games from Amazon!!! Going on MY credit card!!! I couldn't believe it. I totally freaked. She didn't answer her phone so I started texting: TURN IT OFF RIGHT NOW!!! What the Sam Hill are you DOING??? I want it back RIGHT NOW!!! The only one not returnable that she ordered was 'Zoo', so I'm reading it. Since I paid for it, after all.

Grizabella

Oh my gosh! Maybe your friend didn't realize you have to pay for the books? Seems weird she wouldn't know, but maybe now she's embarrassed to answer the phone. Maybe she'll return it to you and pay you for what she ordered.

I'll keep an eye out for the book when it goes to the used sellers.