Ocean Jasper

shelikes2read

Here is a bit more of the information that I've come up with, in the process of researching the stones that I am working with.

Ocean Jasper is an unusual type of jasper, found in a wide variety of colors and patterns, that can only be found at a particular location in Madagascar, and can only be mined at low tide. Its colors can include white, blue, grey, black, pink, green, and brown; it can have round (orbicular) inclusions, patches of color, and wavy lines. As the source is largely mined out, this stone is going to become increasingly hard to find as time passes.

Ocean Jasper resonates with the Solar Plexus, Heart, and Throat Chakras. which govern our personal strength and confidence, our love of others and of self, and our communication, understanding of others, and ability to speak our truth. It is a highly protective and healing stone.

2012-12-13162337_zpsa507d950.jpg

2012-12-13162315_zpsb6394f0b.jpg

OceanJasperDiamond_zps46f49277.jpg

Hemera

These are beautiful. I´m often drawn to blue crystals so I especially like that blue one...

shelikes2read

Those were the first two pairs of Ocean Jasper stones I ever ordered (the blue pictures are actually showing two different sides of the same stone). As you can see, they're significantly different colors, largely because jasper itself can occur in countless colors.

I had no idea what color stones I'd be be getting when I ordered Ocean Jasper, for that reason. But if these prove to be popular, I'll definitely be ordering more.