Offering a reading- Daily Guidance from your angels deck

Shadow Wolf

I just picked up Doreen Virtue's new deck -- Daily Guidance from your angels.
I would be up for doing a reading or two. Any takers ?
I would use a 3 card spread.

kmartin60

me! me?

Can I be your first supplicant? :) I would love and appreciate a reading! Thank you for the offer of your time and new cards! No exact question, just a general one would be ok...whatever your pulled to! Brightest Blessings, Kim

Pao

I love one! wow you got the new deck! how is it??
I'd like to know the angels msg about my love life. thanxxxx!!

Paola

Shadow Wolf

Hey Kim,

I just pulled three cards for you --

Card #1 --

Reward Yourself

You have been giving a lot of yourself lately, and it's time for you to receive.
Make the time to reward yourself in a meaningful way. This balance of giving and recieving is essential to keeping your energy, mood and motivation at a
consistantly high level.

I'm getting the impression that you are in a healing profession, a nurse, maybe ? I know from personal experience that if you don't take proper care of yourself, you won't be able to give your best to those that you serve.
(+ you miss out on all the fun of splurging on yourself every once in a while)

Card # 2

Joy

Joy is the highest energy of all. It's the magical sense that everything is possible. Joy springs from appreciating the gifts of each moment. Joy allows you to attract and create your present and future moments at their highest
possible levels.

I'm getting that you love what you do. You love helping people and helping them to heal. Now you need take that same energy and invest a little of it in yourself. Whatever it is that does it for you. Make some time for you!!

Card # 3

Wedding

This card signifies that you are either getting married or are about to experience a renewal of committment, and love in a present relationship.
Maybe even a renewal of vows.

I'm getting that maybe spending more time with this special someone is one way you can do something special for yourself.

Reward Yourself and experience Joy by doing something meaningful for yourself by spending time with your special someone ?

By profession, you spend your time making other people feel worthy of your time. Spend some time with someone who feels you are worthy of their time.

Does this make sense ?

I'm new at giving reading online, honest feedback would be greatly appreciated. Keep in mind please that this is practice for me.

Shadow Wolf

Reading for Pao

I pulled three cards, here's what I got --

Card #1 -- Wedding

There's either a wedding in your future or you're going have a renewal of love and committment in a present relationship.

I'm getting that you are about to renew your committment vows, or there will be a less formal renewal of your committment with each other. I'm also getting that this is a long term relationship and a very happy one. Cool !!

Card #2 -- Entrepreneur

Self-employment suits your disposition and intentions. Working for yourself allows you to better follow your intuition and Divine Guidance. We (your angels) are your co-workers and teammates, who remain loyally by your side to ensure your success in all ways.

I'm getting that you are thinking about opening up a business with your SO.
Your angels want to know that they are on your side and will help you to succeed, you just have to ask them, you can do this by speaking to them directly or by just thinking about needing them with you. Either way they are there instantly. (What type of business are you thinking about opening?)

Card #3 -- Daydream

You will more easily receive our messages if you daydream regularly. Relax and
open your mind to receiving, without directing your thoughts. Just notice any
feelings, visions, or ideas as if you were watching a movie. This is the seat of
creativity.

You angels are telling you to just continue to be open and receptive to them and daydreaming, just letting your mind wander is one way to do that.

They are there. They are guiding you. They want to help you, all you have to do is let them!!

Brightest Blessings !!

Pao

thanx so much shadow wolf! that actually was great thanx!

i am single as of now but there is someone whom i think the angels have brought me so the reading could mean we are about to get together. (HAPPY! hehe)

the job part i started this job i am happy in and am learning so much, its nice to know i have thier blessing and help with this as well.

and the daydream boy is that me alright! i almost get hit by cars on a daily basis because my head is up in the clouds all the time!! lol

thanxx for the reading the cards sound great!

Paola

Shadow Wolf

You're very welcome. As I read your cards, I saw you in a long-term relation ship. Maybe this is in your future!!! (fingers and toes crossed)

Your angels want to keep daydreaming, just make sure you can keep dodging those oncoming cars !! LOL

Seriously though, do be careful ! Maybe daydreaming should be relegated to safe places !!

Many blessings for a great life !!!