Oh-oh, wet Fairy Godmother.....

TemperanceAngel

She got left out in the rain last night, do you think she will ever forgive me?????

XTAX

HudsonGray

Geez, I visualized her 8" tall tapping on your window glass all half drowned, with a pathetic 'let me in' look, like in those old Lassie or Disney movies.

Shame! Watch out, she'll hit you with the Ugly Stick if you do that again. A couple of swats of that thing & nobody's going to be doing much socializing.

smokey

Sure she will... This time!...Perhaps offering her a cuppa' warm milk with a bit -o- honey to soothe any ruffled wings!

TemperanceAngel

LOL you two! She's not too cross with me and I think she enjoyed a 'cleansing' :) XTAX

Chronata

hmmm...I'm imagining that your next couple of wishes might end up being a little wetter and sloshier than normal. :D

Laura Borealis

Did she dry out okay? I don't know if you saw the thread, but I got two replacement Faeries' Oracle cards from the publisher, Simon & Schuster. They didn't even charge me for them. I'm sure they would do the same for you.

I wrote to them using this form:
http://www.simonsays.com/content/consumer.cfm?sid=33&app=feedback
and I chose "damaged books/audiobooks" from the drop down box.

But I hope she has dried out fine and you don't need this! :)

TemperanceAngel

Thanks laura, she dried out not too bad, but not as good as she should be, I will try the link! XTAX

TemperanceAngel

laura, they said they didn't sell single cards....
XTAX

Laura Borealis

Oh, no! When I wrote them (using that feedback form I linked to) I asked if I could buy replacements for the ones I lost, and they sent them for free. They never even really acknowledged me saying I'd pay.

I'm so sorry it didn't work out. :(

The person who contacted me was named Joan -- did you get a different person?

TemperanceAngel

It's OK, she isn't too bad. It was very kind of you to suggest it to me, thanks!
XTAX