Ok What's Up? Weird Dreams...

OliviaRose

I don't know what's going on, but for a long time I didn't even remember my dreams. Now I'm remembering weird pieces of them. I had one last week where I was in the really old days and apparently nobody wore underwear until I invented them! I woke up thinking, wow did I invent underwear in my past life? Lol

So last night I dreamed I had a cow and didn't even know it was pregnant, but I looked out the window and it was having twins. I went up to the cow and I petted it and I was like I love you mama cow and I decided to not eat beef any more! So when I woke up I was thinking, should I give up eating beef? Which I've tried before but was very difficult for me.

So can you all tell me what you think of that?

And now that I'm typing this I'm thinking it might be about my little Yorkie dog, since I've been thinking maybe I should breed her, because everybody wants her, and it's about time to get her spayed but I don't know....

~Olivia~

Milfoil

OliviaRose said:
I don't know what's going on, but for a long time I didn't even remember my dreams. Now I'm remembering weird pieces of them. I had one last week where I was in the really old days and apparently nobody wore underwear until I invented them! I woke up thinking, wow did I invent underwear in my past life? Lol

Underwear often relates to feelings of insecurity so by going from a state where people from the past (old aspects of yourself) have none, to you inventing them, seems to say that you are finding a new confidence in yourself by re-inventing some part of yourself.

OliviaRose said:
So last night I dreamed I had a cow and didn't even know it was pregnant, but I looked out the window and it was having twins. I went up to the cow and I petted it and I was like I love you mama cow and I decided to not eat beef any more! So when I woke up I was thinking, should I give up eating beef? Which I've tried before but was very difficult for me.

Its interesting that you mention the cow in your dreams in connection with the word 'mama' since cows in dreams often relate to the feminine and nurturing, mother aspect of ourselves. The cow in your dreams is pregnant and you didn't know, a symbol of you needing to look closer at your own nurturing side or perhaps some new idea/venture you may be considering.

Given that you are considering breeding from your little dog - this, as you say, ties in pretty well!

Love

Millie

OliviaRose

wow

That's really interesting!
I am trying to be more confident and do things I wouldn't normally do.
Thanks so much!