Online Friend

Vanno317

I became friends with a guy online and I developed feelings for him. I told him about it and said he didn't feel the same way. -______- It's really hard to communicate with someone who you have been rejected by. Lol He will be visiting here in August and might say for a couple of months. So I asked the cards what will would be the outcome if I stopped communicating with him or if I continued to. His a really nice guy but I have to keep in mind that after I meet him in person I might not like him at all and just being friends would be more appropriate for me.

If I stopped communication
Six of Pentacles
The Moon
The World

I'm confused about the Six of Pentacles and The Moon but I will give it a try. I see the Six of Pentacles as someone giving something to you while the six of cups is you giving to someone else. The Moon is most likely me being in denial about what could've happened. The World represents an ending and maybe a karmic lesson.

If I continued communicating with him
The Sun
The Fool
Queen of Pentacles

It will be a new beginning filled with happy times since the Sun and the Fool are next to each other. Also for the Fool I can't be too naive about the situation and watch my step. Queen of Pentacles would represent the person I'm meeting even though his a Pisces and gives off more of a mixture of Knight of Wands but mostly the Knight of Cups vibe. Some people are different when you meet them in person.

P.S. I know I might be a little dramatic. lol

Please and Thank you!!!

Tobe

I became friends with a guy online and I developed feelings for him. I told him about it and said he didn't feel the same way. -______- It's really hard to communicate with someone who you have been rejected by. Lol He will be visiting here in August and might say for a couple of months. So I asked the cards what will would be the outcome if I stopped communicating with him or if I continued to. His a really nice guy but I have to keep in mind that after I meet him in person I might not like him at all and just being friends would be more appropriate for me.

If I stopped communication
Six of Pentacles
The Moon
The World

I'm confused about the Six of Pentacles and The Moon but I will give it a try. I see the Six of Pentacles as someone giving something to you while the six of cups is you giving to someone else. The Moon is most likely me being in denial about what could've happened. The World represents an ending and maybe a karmic lesson.

If I continued communicating with him
The Sun
The Fool
Queen of Pentacles

It will be a new beginning filled with happy times since the Sun and the Fool are next to each other. Also for the Fool I can't be too naive about the situation and watch my step. Queen of Pentacles would represent the person I'm meeting even though his a Pisces and gives off more of a mixture of Knight of Wands but mostly the Knight of Cups vibe. Some people are different when you meet them in person.

P.S. I know I might be a little dramatic. lol

Please and Thank you!!!

Okay, the first reading result confuses me too.
The question is "what will happen"
and the results are three key words: Giving, Illusion / Insecurity, Completion.
Now, how do we put these three ideas together and fit it into your question?
Let's look at it one card at a time.
First, the Six of Pentacles. It's a card of generosity, it gives. Also, it's an element of Earth. That means this relationship will be give a more grounded, solid connection. Unlike cups (water, element of romance and emotion), this means the relationship between you two will become something that doesn't involve with romance, but something more solid and grounded. A good friendship.

Then, on ward to the Moon. However, this solid relationship still presents a "shaky" image. Like a moon being reflected in the pool, it can be disturbed easily because of what happened before (the confrontation). It's quite "soft" in a way. Things are awkward.

Finally, the world. It indicates "that's it" the relationship between you two will stop at where it started from Six of Pentacles. No more possiblities of growing. It stops right there, it's completed already.

The second reading
The Sun - Card of positivism. Everything is brighter under the sun. It's when people go out and have FUN. Keep on talking to this person, and you will find things don't necessary have to be romantic. It will become something more fun and game. A hang-out friend top choice.

The Fool - Beginning of something innocence. Things again, aren't romantic at all. But, you will find that what you guys will have is something more pure and precious than lovers.

Queen of Pentacles - This card means something or someone that's "down to earth", "practical", and security. Unlike the other reading, with the moon. This reading offers you a good sight of a very positive outcome. By continue talking to this person, you will receive a very supportive friend, and this friend will help you with your finance in the future. (not just like borrowing you money, but help you managing it in a way when something happens, or offer you opinions). This friend doesn't require lots of money to hang out, this friend prefer a cheap spend in a cafe during an afternoon. Or a shopping in a mall with a budget. Or even just watching Netflix at home.

Hope this helps

Vanno317

Okay, the first reading result confuses me too.
The question is "what will happen"
and the results are three key words: Giving, Illusion / Insecurity, Completion.
Now, how do we put these three ideas together and fit it into your question?
Let's look at it one card at a time.
First, the Six of Pentacles. It's a card of generosity, it gives. Also, it's an element of Earth. That means this relationship will be give a more grounded, solid connection. Unlike cups (water, element of romance and emotion), this means the relationship between you two will become something that doesn't involve with romance, but something more solid and grounded. A good friendship.

Then, on ward to the Moon. However, this solid relationship still presents a "shaky" image. Like a moon being reflected in the pool, it can be disturbed easily because of what happened before (the confrontation). It's quite "soft" in a way. Things are awkward.

Finally, the world. It indicates "that's it" the relationship between you two will stop at where it started from Six of Pentacles. No more possiblities of growing. It stops right there, it's completed already.

The second reading
The Sun - Card of positivism. Everything is brighter under the sun. It's when people go out and have FUN. Keep on talking to this person, and you will find things don't necessary have to be romantic. It will become something more fun and game. A hang-out friend top choice.

The Fool - Beginning of something innocence. Things again, aren't romantic at all. But, you will find that what you guys will have is something more pure and precious than lovers.

Queen of Pentacles - This card means something or someone that's "down to earth", "practical", and security. Unlike the other reading, with the moon. This reading offers you a good sight of a very positive outcome. By continue talking to this person, you will receive a very supportive friend, and this friend will help you with your finance in the future. (not just like borrowing you money, but help you managing it in a way when something happens, or offer you opinions). This friend doesn't require lots of money to hang out, this friend prefer a cheap spend in a cafe during an afternoon. Or a shopping in a mall with a budget. Or even just watching Netflix at home.

Hope this helps

THANK YOU SO MUCH TOBE!!!

This is perfect!!! Your interpretation makes so much sense. Instead of feeling anxiety about meeting him I feel more optimistic about it. I won't considered stopping communication because now I know I might miss out on a amazing friendship. Thank again.

Tobe

THANK YOU SO MUCH TOBE!!!

This is perfect!!! Your interpretation makes so much sense. Instead of feeling anxiety about meeting him I feel more optimistic about it. I won't considered stopping communication because now I know I might miss out on a amazing friendship. Thank again.

Glad I helped :)
Hope you two will become BFF's!!