Open Divorce vs Solid Marriage (Lenormand)

DownUnderNZer

Just sharing this:

Did two readings for people I didnt know today.

PERSON A:

The status of her marriage...

MAN Ship Heart Whip WOMAN Scythe Dog

To me this was saying that both were looking around for OTHERS to fulfill certain needs that each other were not and that with him there was DISTANCE (no communication) and with her she was angry and aggressive towards him plus with the SCYTHE and DOG next to her there was ANOTHER PERSON in the scene.

I had to say: 'It looks like your marriage is an open divorce". (Other cards supported this...)

She them broke down and confessed everything.... :):):)

And YES the cards were quite on to it.

PERSON B:

Her marriage...

Clover Fox WOMAN Sun Ship

Garden Heart RING Cross Stars

From these cards I thought for her it was a second marriage and that she was not completely honest about everything, also, that she was very positive and enjoyed her own space and independance. And their marriage was a very happy one as of NOW, but that it would experience some trouble in the future, only nothing to really worry about.

She said: Her marriage was really happy and that it was her second one. She didnt tell him everything, but more like things going on with her friends or family. Also, she did like her own space and even if he had another woman in his life...it was fine with her...she really wasnt phased by affairs or infidelity. Too old and wise to care. She was more concerned that they were both HEALTHY.

So, she didnt mind a few problems coming up, and on the whole there was nothing to indicate anything major or an ending as long as she was calm and cool with things as they were with him.

Just thought I would share what I got today....

Tag_jorrit

Just sharing this:

PERSON B:

Her marriage...

Clover Fox WOMAN Sun Ship

Garden Heart RING Cross Stars

From these cards I thought for her it was a second marriage and that she was not completely honest about everything, also, that she was very positive and enjoyed her own space and independance. And their marriage was a very happy one as of NOW, but that it would experience some trouble in the future, only nothing to really worry about.

She said: Her marriage was really happy and that it was her second one. She didnt tell him everything, but more like things going on with her friends or family. Also, she did like her own space and even if he had another woman in his life...it was fine with her...she really wasnt phased by affairs or infidelity. Too old and wise to care. She was more concerned that they were both HEALTHY.

So, she didnt mind a few problems coming up, and on the whole there was nothing to indicate anything major or an ending as long as she was calm and cool with things as they were with him.

Just thought I would share what I got today....

This is interesting, thanks for posting. I was wondering what made you think this was a 2nd marriage for her?