Opinions wanted!!!!! 🕉

ShannonK

I have bought five tarot deck's in the past two weeks and I just wanted to know if anybody else had any insight or input about these decks. I'm just curious. The decks go as follows, Faerie Tarot by Natalie Hertz, Spiral Tarot by Kay Steventon, Chrysalis Tarot by Holly Sierra/ Toney Brooks, Legends tarot by Anne Stokes, and Twillight Realm A Tarot of Faery by Beth Wilder.
I haven't yet received the last two decks, but they r on their way in the mail. I'm really excited 😊

nicky

I have bought five tarot deck's in the past two weeks and I just wanted to know if anybody else had any insight or input about these decks. I'm just curious. The decks go as follows, Faerie Tarot by Natalie Hertz, Spiral Tarot by Kay Steventon, Chrysalis Tarot by Holly Sierra/ Toney Brooks, Legends tarot by Anne Stokes, and Twillight Realm A Tarot of Faery by Beth Wilder.
I haven't yet received the last two decks, but they r on their way in the mail. I'm really excited 😊

I'm sure there are opinions about these decks all though this forum - my 'opinion' is that you should see how they work for you before you check out the other posts- everyone is different (or we would all be using one deck !) - and you may even find over time your tastes change as well... that is part and parcel of the process.

Enjoy!
nicky

Barleywine

It's probably worth making a brief comment on the Chrysalis. It has non-traditional suits, and the titles of the Trumps and courts are non-standard (with the usual titles below). I find that it reads very well as an oracle deck, but not so much as tarot. But I don't have the separate companion book, so I could be missing something.

rwcarter

If such things matter, all but the Legends have larger companion books (as opposed to Little White Books) that should give you more detail about what's going on in the decks. I'm pretty sure there are existing threads on all of those decks, so searching by deck title should bring those up for you.

Rodney