Oracle deck with Egyptian symbols

Reina de Copas

Recently I had a reading with a woman who used an oracle deck I've never seen before. It had very simple symbols on it, but they weren't hieroglyphs. The cards were a sand color and both stark and dramatic - the one which sticks in my mind was a lone snake. I asked what the deck was called but she couldn't remember. I loved it, but can't find it anywhere! Thoughts?

Luna-Ocean

Hi

That sounds very similar to the Oracle deck i use to have called the Way of cartouche by Murray Hope, if this is the Oracle you are looking for it's very difficult to find as its been out of print for some time the cards also came in two sizes and with a book.

I had sold mine on ebay not so long ago which was kept in mint condition these can fetch anywhere between £100 -200.

Reina de Copas

Wow - Thankyou for this - the reader mentioned she thought it might be out of print .... Damn!

Reina de Copas

I was just looking also! Yup, that's them. Love them. Can't afford this lot but will definitely buy when I can. Thanks do much. They're magnificent!

Luna-Ocean

I was just looking also! Yup, that's them. Love them. Can't afford this lot but will definitely buy when I can. Thanks do much. They're magnificent!

Nice to be able to find a deck that's been out of print yes they are great the book is very interesting as well i had mine from 1995 it was still in print then, i don't think this will ever come back into print as the author is now passed away also keep an eye on Amazon there was one going on there recently.

Reina de Copas

How kind of you to look it up for me - and tanks so much for answering my very vague query, it was a real shot in the dark and I'm thrilled to know what it is! Xxxx

AJ

It comes up about once a year in our own trading forum
You might put up a wanted thread there.
There are a lot of really kind people here.