Oracles Weekly Focus Oct. 4th

DragonFae

This week we are going to create a monthly motto...you can use any deck or you can create a couple of mottos if you want....using different decks. Mottos are sayings to "live by"....make these your own personal mottos!

If you've never used cards to create a motto before ....its really quite simple...Pull 3 cards and think about their meanings....weave them together to create a motto or a message for the month....

Here's one of mine:

DECK: Wild Wisdom of the Faery Oracle

Cards: Greenman's Bride, Catch Me, Faery Wishing Well

Wishes require a leap of faith and commitment.

kmartin60

Oracles focus for Oct 4th.....

OMG talk about getting slapped for being a goose! This deck
"Messages from your Animal Spirit Guides" which I thought would give just a simple nice, short little quip was def. NOT! grins

(Quick expl. wound up in wheelchair 3 weeks ago and getting confined, whiney feeling?) and being lazy to boot so....these cards have scolded me! Here is what I pulled this morning for this excersise..........Weasel, Seagull & Platapuss........

"Pay attention to time for deep healing and stop complaining! Focus on your blessings!"

Now to me? That is a &%*^& slap to quit sulking and get in line......ROFL
This excersise was fun but I think I will wait to do it again! Horrified look.....hahahhahaa Kim

DragonFae

Now that is too funny. I am going to do it with another deck...you might as well too....let something else slap you around!!

kmartin60

*Sniffs* I did it and got slapped with a Angel wing from "Messages from you Angel" deck...basicly same message! OK, OK im a listening!

Rolling eyes ducking and covering head from any more swats.........
(Now do I dare try a diff Oracle?) hmmmmm...............
Kim

dvorah ophir

to dragonfae

i have just discovered your weekly oracle activity exercises and like to embrace you!
for me who fell in love with oracle decks this is grat idea
i had a thuoght some time ago- what if some one wrote a book about oarcle decks and cards- a book with exercise like yours, a book that has in it different pictures of many oracle cards of all tipes.
in it will be chapters about number meannings, colors, spreads ,and more-i think that oracle cards are under rated compared to the tarot which i find a little cold and too much structherd.
in this book should be chapter for tipes of decks-fairies, arthurian, animals etc.
chapters about history, diferent uses and more- i would buy such a book and i think many more will
it will be a first of its kind
what say you for this idea?
maybe one day i can write-or you
what say you...?

DragonFae

Yes...a delightful idea but alas ...one would have to have a publisher...

kmartin60

hmmmm there is always "LULU" (I think it is called?) and /or self publishing in small limited numbers.........I think the bigger issue would be coming up with the structure and/or copyright issues on some of the info........lots of ways to play this thought out! Almost too many to count...Kim

DragonFae

yeah definately copyright issues...for sure...although you can't copyright an idea...only the exact material....but I have no time in my life right now to be doing research and writing a book...lol...

kmartin60

grins....if I hadnt already swore to myself to illustrate my great grandpa's pharmacopia, and make a local plant one...plus 2 Tarot deck ideas (That are ready except the drawings) that I keep promising myself I will do........LOL

I wouldnt know where to start! I dont even got a good starting point on the items I've been planning! I have Tarot deck ideas and story plot lists thats now are well over 50 count wise and then the brick wall pops up...........

so, as usual procrastination besieges me.......ROFL....K

silverwings94

This week we are going to create a monthly motto...you can use any deck or you can create a couple of mottos if you want....using different decks. Mottos are sayings to "live by"....make these your own personal mottos!

If you've never used cards to create a motto before ....its really quite simple...Pull 3 cards and think about their meanings....weave them together to create a motto or a message for the month....

Here's Mine:

Deck: DV Magical Unicorns
Cards: Listen To Your True Feelings, Light Let Go Of Stress

Motto:Go with your Gut , There is always a light at the end of the tunnel, take a breath and step back and look at the whole picture again.

Hope I did this right!