Page of Cups/ King of Cups/ 3 Pents

elena_jaymz

Hi everyone, lately I was getting closer to a friend of mine and we happened to kiss and have other intimate times, but we both agree this couldn't work out, indeed I wasn't sure about my feelings towards him, probably we just felt "lonely" and got intimate for this reason. Anyway we remained friends then, as we already were before this. I asked my RWS tarots then how to proceed from now on with him, as I don't want at all to break the friendship, nor he does, because actually nothing catastrophic happened. Here are the cards I pull:

Page of Cups/ King of Cups/ 3 of Pentacles

I think the Page of Cups here means to be open, that is to express freely how I feel, but at the same time the King of Cups seems to contradict this message, as he's a master of his emotions and doesn't let them to overwhelm him, so yes being open, but not letting my emotions to control me. Actually the King of Cups stalked me a lot when asking about this guy before. For what concerns the 3 of Pentacles then I think it's suggesting me to maintain this friendship, so to continue being like a team, because actually nothing wrong happened.

What do you think?
Thanks so much.

bluelagune

Hi everyone, lately I was getting closer to a friend of mine and we happened to kiss and have other intimate times, but we both agree this couldn't work out, indeed I wasn't sure about my feelings towards him, probably we just felt "lonely" and got intimate for this reason. Anyway we remained friends then, as we already were before this. I asked my RWS tarots then how to proceed from now on with him, as I don't want at all to break the friendship, nor he does, because actually nothing catastrophic happened. Here are the cards I pull:

Page of Cups/ King of Cups/ 3 of Pentacles

I think the Page of Cups here means to be open, that is to express freely how I feel, but at the same time the King of Cups seems to contradict this message, as he's a master of his emotions and doesn't let them to overwhelm him, so yes being open, but not letting my emotions to control me. Actually the King of Cups stalked me a lot when asking about this guy before. For what concerns the 3 of Pentacles then I think it's suggesting me to maintain this friendship, so to continue being like a team, because actually nothing wrong happened.

What do you think?
Thanks so much.

Hi Elena,

page of cups is a crash and also messenger of kindness and love. Not the 'here are the flowers' into your face but a small gesture and a smile that will show another how appreciative you are for being friends. Kind of cups is in control of their feelings, yes, but then you would have gotten a chariot... that said, the guy is an amassing diplomat. He knows when to speak and he knows when to act. 3 of pentacles is building a foundation for a long term relationship where one is learning and one is teaching. I'm not sure if you should be learning something from him or he from you but this somehow will form a bond that you can build on. This is not a take charge type of action but a slow and kind bond formation where it is filled with gentle kindness, appreciation, encouragement and just simple love for another being.

elena_jaymz

Hi Elena,

page of cups is a crash and also messenger of kindness and love. Not the 'here are the flowers' into your face but a small gesture and a smile that will show another how appreciative you are for being friends.
Hi bluelagune, thanks for your reply. I agree about your take here on the Page!

King of cups is in control of their feelings, yes, but then you would have gotten a chariot... that said, the guy is an amassing diplomat. He knows when to speak and he knows when to act.
Actually he is like this, so I agree the King of Cups here is him.

3 of pentacles is building a foundation for a long term relationship where one is learning and one is teaching. I'm not sure if you should be learning something from him or he from you but this somehow will form a bond that you can build on. This is not a take charge type of action but a slow and kind bond formation where it is filled with gentle kindness, appreciation, encouragement and just simple love for another being.
Yeah, it's so, I mean it's something like this between us, it's what we want. Thank you again :)