Page of Swords as outcome?

enchanted spirit

Some day I will read all the Tarot books on my shelf . . . but in the mean time I am stumped. I did a reading for a project I am working on, and the Page of Swords came up as the outcome. I really can't see how finishing the project means that I'll get a message, except maybe the message that it was a success or a failure. Eh?

rwcarter

Pages can be messages, but they can be much more than that too. Swords are the realm of thoughts and ideas and Pages are just learning how to control the qualities of the suit.

So as an outcome, it could indicate a slip of the tongue that comes back to bite you, but more in the sense of "I'll know better next time not to do that!" It could also indicate starting to wrap your brain around the next project before the current one is fully completed. Whether or not that's a good thing is unknown.

HTH,
Rodney

enchanted spirit

Oooh, I hope it's not something coming back to bite me . . .

I am already thinking about new projects, I am soooooo sick of this one. It's really a waste of time, but something I have to do for work. That seems an odd outcome, because it doesn't really tell me what I wanted to know. Unless my outcome will be bad because I am already distracted with other projects? Hmmmm . . . I don't like that idea much either. :(

Thanks for your thoughts on this one! A Page as an outcome always stumps me.

Inana

Maybe some practices related with what you are doing/investigating will be available after this particular project?
Page of swords is about learning, so it can be pointing about a new door openning for you: a new idea or point of view that will grow, new job or studies oportunity.

starrystarrynight

Maybe it means you will have to stand back and look over the whole project with the result being some cuts that will need to be made to it (the page could be the "message" you will get that this will need to be done.)

However, the page is immature and naive, so take care to "measure twice, cut once." :)

...just a thought...

GoddessArtemis

I see the PoS in this instance as telling you to carefully look at all the details of the project (the minutiae) and make sure everything is correct. The Page of Swords is sometimes seen as the "spy" card, but also as the "investigator"...so that's what I drew on for the question you posted.

GA

AllyBerry

Page of swords has never meant anything good in a reading for me. But on that note, it has never been "life or death" bad or life changing either. Only slightly significant and short lived. Drama. I always associate this card with drama. Something unpleasant. An annoying nuissance or unpleasant news.

aware7

Personally I have to agree with Ally above me.

I am not saying the Page of Swords is a negative card for other people - it just always seems to surface for me when something negative is happening around me or there are certain kinds of people involved in a situation that has something to do with me.

For example I find it can indicate somebody who has the kind of sharp mind by which they can take advantage of your kindness or generosity. The kind of person who assesses situations according to the potential benefits for them.

With this particular Page of Swords person, you have to be wary of giving because it inevitably leads to their sizing up how they can get more out of you. Their mind is agile, seeking opportunities for themselves irrespective of what they already have been given. A utilitarian person who is quick to take advantage.

willowfox

You may indeed finish the project but the message will be that it has not been done correctly, mistakes were made.

mynumerologist

Page of Swords

Spontaneous. Curious. Inquisitive. Interesting. Fascinating. Conversational. Ingenious. Clever. Quick thinking. Scout. Intelligence gathering. Surveillance. Confirm. Confirmation. Witness. Observe. View. Watch. Oversee. Overlook. Overhear. Listen. Ears. Audiotape. Videotape. Recording. Footage. Scan. Inquire. Interview. Interrogate. Questions. Trivia. Riddles. Puzzles. Crossword puzzles. Quiz. Questionnaire. Querent. Discussion. Forums. Research. Specimen. Factors. Congruence. Correlation. Estimate. Guess. Theory. Postulate. Assumption. Geminian. Mind reading. Telepathy. Teleport. Memorize. Verbatim. Quote. Recite. Extemporaneous. Improvisation. Demonstrate. Examples. Exhibit. Programming. Technology. Internet. Online. Interface. Simulation. Virtual. Cyber. Digital. Monitor. Screen. Graphics. Frame. Cover. Holographic. 3D. Transparency. Superimpose. Phase. Version. Modify. Enhancements. Characteristics. Identity. Alias. Screen name. Avatar. Profile. Video. Download. Upload. Vicarious. Chameleon. Mockingbird. Parrot. Copy. Imitate. Impersonate. Impression. Mimic. Photocopy. Duplicate. Double. Twins. Split. Bifurcate. Dual. Multiple. Poly. Replicate. Resemble. Portray. Cameo. Role playing. Transcribe. Dialogue. Narrate. Documentary. Fluency. Conversant. Language. Bilingual. Multilingual. Interpret. Translator. Lingo. Approximate. Ask questions. Monkey see, monkey do. Flying by the seat of your pants. Making it up as you go. Off the cuff. Stand-up comedy. Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought him back. I am both sides of the coin. Artificial intelligence. Let's watch. Look & see. Check it out. What are you doing? What are you up to? A fly on the wall. I'm all ears. Peek-a-boo, I see you. Tell me what's on your mind. I want to know what you're thinking. Mental telepathy. A good question is like beating a bell. Fill in the blank. Guessing games. Mental recreation. Wrap your head/mind around this. Cracking the code.