Page of Swords

Azarial

What would the Page of Swords mean as a surprise in the coming year? I am terrible with court cards, and of course they have to pop up all over the place for me!

But usually I see the pages as bringing messages. So a surprise in the coming year would be a message relating to the mind?

I don't usually get many messages so this doesn't seem right for me. Is there anything else that comes to mind that I'm not seeing?

Thirteen

Azarial said:
What would the Page of Swords mean as a surprise in the coming year?
I don't think it'd be as simple as a message as your question refers to a surprise in the coming year. That means something more life-altering. Given that it's the Page of Swords, I'd guess it might have to do with computers or the internet.

Perhaps you will be asked to create something new for the internet--like a message board? Or something to do with games? Think in that direction. Of the mind, but playful, new and child-like, having to do with electronic or distant communications.

balenciaga

Curiousity and questions. Someone asking questions of you. For advice, or simply being inquisitive. the page of swords is also hyper-aware of their surroundings, so if you worry there might be a spy in your midst, take special care:)

Crystelle

The page is the start of the mental, looking towards being a leader in thinking but at the moment of a page, he is just learning. This leads me to see the page as someone that tends to accept the views and ideas of others until he is lead into action by, say, injustice or an attack on someone he cares for...

Sometimes I also get this card when there's hurtful gossip.

Just some ideas... :)

~Crystelle

starrystarrynight

I sometimes see the Page of Swords as someone who possesses or may be developing the gift of insight, but being a page, may not know what to do with it at the moment. So, maybe as a surprise in the upcoming year, you will get some insight on something and then have to decide what to do with that "knowledge."