Part II: Will My Freelance Contract Be Renewed

MysticMouse

Thanks for the replies and clarification. Fore-warned is fore-armed, so it's time to get on the march...

As I was a bit fearful, well may be just more than a bit, I did a follow-up shuffle with the question of 'what I had to do to get another contract quickly?'

Overview 4 of swords
Challenge Page of wands
Known influence Page of pentacles
Uknown influence Kinght of pentacles
Recent past Four of pentacles
Future - 10 of wands
Advice - Page of swords
Hopes and Fears - The Moon
Final Outcome - 3 of Pentacles
3 cards to clarify and be seen through the final outcome: -
Queen of wands
7 of swords
6 of swords

Overview doesn't really match where I am now as I'm not resting I'm starting to put the wheels innto motion. Page of wands the challenge, be creative and have confidence. Known influence the page of swords represents me tryinmg to be pragmatic and practical, looking to get on with things etc...Unkonwn influence when things are not going well or my fear is strong the knights energy may come through in the fact that it won't let me be creative and I more likely to conform to the normal way of doing things. 4 of pentacles in the recent past, keeping my resources close, 8 of wands hard work coming ahead. Advice card use logic, reason, analysis and fortitude. Hopes and fears The Moon, it probably represents my irrational fears trying to take over. Final outcome 3 of pentacles work with people and co-operate i.e. approach and work with freelance agancies and agents. Queen of wands I need to manifest the energy of the card in me, 7 of swords then with guile I shall find a contract which though financially rewarding will not intellectually or creativily satisfy me. The 8 of swords shows I shall take the financial rewards from the previous cards and allow me to pay for the skills I need and sustenance in order to journey/transition from my current job to the new career I wish for, that will satisfy me creativily, intellectually, spiritually and materially - on all levels.

Let me know what you think of my interpretation...

Thanks
Haider

willowfox

'what I had to do to get another contract quickly?'

Overview 3 of swords I would have thought that you feel rather upset as your contract is ending.

Challenge Page of wands Is to go out and sort the business out.

Future - 10 of wands Shows that you are going to have to work very hard to get a new contract.

Advice - Page of swords This indicates that you need to learn what is going on with your job now, time time to be sitting about, you need to get active like in the Page of wands.

Hopes and Fears - The Moon You fear that you will lose your job and you hope that it all gets sorted out.

Final Outcome - 3 of Pentacles Shows you working with others successfully.

3 cards to clarify and be seen through the final outcome: -

Queen of wands, 7 of swords, 6 of swords

Shows new excitement, a new adventure, the making of plans and travel, in leaving the past behind.

MysticMouse

Sorry got the overiew card wrong it should be 4 of swords...Thank for your reply I shall mull it over...