Past Life Help?

Clear Autumn

Hi there. I've been using various spreads for past lives and got a general idea of my past life. There was a special person appeared in my past life and I'd like to know more about her (I believe that was a female). I want to know more about this person in my past life as well as in my present life (if she's here). Is there a past life spread specifically intended for this kind of purpose? Thanks a ton!

Dancing Bear

Welcome to the Forum :)

I have no idea if there is a specific spread you could use for this..

But i do , do past life readings regularly.

When I get a situation where i have a couple of people in forn of me who want to know the connection they have Had and what type of connection they are 1; suppose to have in this one
or 2; the karmic lesson they have brought forth together..

so you have found a someone special in a past life and are wondering have you met her in this one?

so you would ask if you dont already know , what were the relations between yourself and this person in this past life...., what were the Karmic lessons you were fulfilling for each other..You for her and , her for you...
ask any other question you deem fit and would like to know..like the enviroment you found yourselves in, the governing factors to your life styles, the reason why you knew each otehr, in what capacity etc etc....

then bring it forwards into this life time..
what are the relations you have with this person in this lifetime..what, if any, karmic lessons are you to teach each other this time round, again you for her and her for you..
and again ask any other question you deem fitting..

You dont always need spreads..
Trust in your abilities and your cards to tell you what you need to know..

I find a collage type deck is fantastic for past lives.. I use a trimmed voyager so i have no influencing factors, like key words or even suits to draw from.. being it purely intuitive..
allow what is to come, come to you.. and trust it

Hope you have fun and find what you are looking for..

Attachments

• Trimmed Voyager 1.jpg
    Trimmed Voyager 1.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 105
  • Trimmed Voyager 2.jpg
    Trimmed Voyager 2.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 91

Scarlet27

Have you tried Edain McCoy's book on this subject? I think it's called "Past-life and karmic Tarot" or something along those lines.
Maybe you can find a spread there.