Physical Attraction (4 cards) Lots of swords!

BLFO

I did a spread but really had one problem interpreting one card; I decided to do clarification on the card to better understand it. Gilded Deck

1.) Physical features about you that they find attractive

Justice - (Face only) Cold, indifferent, blank stare? (face and body) Well, proportioned for my weight? I am plussized. Or, This card is saying that he isn't picky or judgemental about how I look?

Clarification:

What Justice is : 10 swords - dramatic or traumatizing. He thinks I look fatal...femme fatal?

What Justice is not : 4 swords - retreat, recuperation, resting - He thinks that I look like I am a fighter or surviver?

More information on Justice : 9 swords - (Face only) My blank stares look slightly frightening or chilling. (face and body) Maybe it is saying that I am concerned about being plussized and he does not?

I noticed that there is a lot of swords, even the Justice hard has one. I wonder what that means over all.

Thanks.

brujablanca

Perhaps Justice in this case means he sees the whole "balanced" person. He sees all of you, not just one aspect.

Swords often indicate struggles and/or difficulties. Perhaps you are having issues with the way you look?? If so, release them and embrace the Goddess within.

If anyone has issue with their bodies, I highly suggest reading THE BODY SACRED by Dianne Sylvan. It changed my life.

Hope this was of some help.

Bruja

ana luisa

Man, I wish I had someone see me like that!

I didn´t mind the swords. I looked at the pictures. Ciro´s deck is gorgeous enough for that! :)

Justice - this lady has a light about her, she exhudes light. He probably sees you as a person with a personal brightness, and is quite fond of your cleavage...

10 of swords - light again. Plus, you give in to love completely. Surrendering turns him on.

Four of swords - you´re not slow or boring in bed. You don´t fret about little things.

Nine of swords -You´re complex, full of intricacies and little misteries. That is quite fascinating to him. As if he had to meet you again and again. And you sometimes play the teaser and inocent girl. That also makes him interested.

I hope I´m not too far off. Anyway, quite complimentary cards!!

willowfox

Justice is always well proportioned and balanced, fair of complexion, a nice looking woman, a sensible dresser not a flash person.

Maybe 10 swords says he likes the body piercing, the studs and nose rings?

Perhaps the 4 swords says he does not like your tattoos.