Planets & Cards; reading for Sweet Intuition

dadsnook2000

Just so everyone will know that I haven't quit the list for a few days, I've just forwarded a reading to Sweet Intuition by PM as was requested. The question was posed as being private in nature so I made an exception. After all, we can only learn as a group if we share as a group.

Perhaps Sweet Intuition will be able to share here some of what was offered.
Next on the reading list is kmartin60, fulgour and makamu. Have patience, we have finished five readings this week. My feeling, so far, is that both sides (Astrology and Tarot) are offering complimentary information. Dave.

dadsnook2000

Sweet_intuition wishes to post the reading!

Following the off-list reading and replies, sweet-intuition has asked that this be posted and shared with the list. I am happy and pleased to do. The feedback will be posted following this posting. Dave

Sweet Intuition
Sun @ 3 Capricorn, 3rd house. Moon @ 2 Aquarius, 4th house.
Should I go “pro” as a reader this year? If yes, how would I fare?

ASTRO READING
A third house Sun inclines one to live in a communicative, thinking world. Activities tend to be such that you lead a busy life. The Capricorn influence suggests a sense of order, caution and a business like approach to managing your life.

Your fourth house Moon denotes one who values their home space and personal security. Often this relates back to one’s upbringing where the family scene, or conversely the total lack of it, makes a lasting impression. The “kicker” in this statement is that your nest is not like that you grew up in. With Aquarius here, your Moon sets you up to having an attraction to the unusual, the wider social-issues scene, a decorative scheme that expresses individuality in a strong way.

Your Sun-Moon phase is in the PERFORMER phase, suggesting spontaneity and attention gathering activities. Younger people dress up, play-act, perform or just act-out situations so as to get attention. As we mature, this approach changes to stylish clothing of one sort or another, a range of self-pleasing hobbies or interests, perhaps a personality style that is dramatic – all to prove that one can be ones self anywhere at anytime.

Recently you were infused with a more confident sense of self, a recharging of your batteries. At this point your imagination and planning seems unconfined by normal cautions or formerly held views. With Venus approaching your natal Moon you may already sense a need to upgrade your home, your values and desires, perhaps even “enrich” your personality and contacts with others. Right now this is in the “fixing to do” stage, it will be another week and a half before Mars gets into the act and gets you going for real. Lots of energy in the last half of January. All of the heavy planet stuff, for you, was in the past. Everything in the near future is personal stuff. You can feel free to make decisions along whatever lines you wish during this period.

ASTRO SUMMARY
Talkative, dramatic, using one’s home space as a gathering place and as a place to frame your stylistic approach to life, cautious in how you communicate and present your self. I sense that you might privately role-play scenes and meeting ahead of time to be sure you manage your contacts correctly. You may follow-up meetings with notes and thank-you notes or e-mails. All of this seems related to how you “package” yourself. The Moon symbology is a bit loose while the Sun symbology is a bit up-tight – the result is your methodology seems to be to control your life while your nature is to let your emotional side guide your personality and expression. By the last part of January you should be highly energized and fired up.

TAROT READING
Card #1; What is the best attribute(s) you can bring to being a Tarot Reader?
Page of Wands
Card #2; What might your most significant challenge be relative to reading?
Knight of Pentacles, reversed
Card #3; What should you seek as a resource to help you become a Tarot Reader.
The Star

The Tarot, as you know, is often poor at providing yes/no answers. Accordingly, I have cast the question so as to offer helpful information that will serve as your answer.

The Page of Wands seems to signify your core nature; one who is “free”, ardent, spontaneous, engaged in communicating with others, and fitting in with a variety of groups and gatherings. This card can also suggest that you can be inspired by a concept, a hobby or a mentor, and will take up those ideas as a guideline for moving forward.

The Knight of Pentacles is much more practical and may concentrate overly much on pursuing his goals. The process of achieving can overwhelm the reason for wanting to achieve. This nose to the grindstone effect, if allowed, will take all the joy and spontaneity our of helping others. The message here is to not get caught up in the details, the mechanics and rules of the process, or the ritual and business-for-income side of the equation.

The Star card represents a “vision”, not hope as such. A vision that is carefully thought out and given some detail and personalization becomes a guiding mantra. If the vision is true and if you follow the vision you can avoid the pitfalls of pursuing your chosen path.

TAROT SUMMARY
You need to be you. The “you” that you project will sell your services. In order to achieve this goal you will need to be quite specific about your goals, your vision. Tarot reading can eat you up and people paying for services can be rude, inconsiderate, time wasting, and non-paying. You will need to have the business conduct site of things well defined as well as having the packaging of yourself as a tarot reader and added-services provider well thought out. In doing all of this, you need to keep the stuffy business processes to a minimum and not in the forefront.

Can you do this. It would seem so. But remember, the Star doesn’t offer a rainbow future, it does tell you to have hope and a vision and to stick with it. Visions are seldom representative of real-world results but they become the guide that gets to a real world achievement.
Good luck no matter what your decision is. Dave

dadsnook2000

This is the reply to the reading

Dear David,

This detailed and very sharing reply was received from sweet_intuition and should prove helpful in each of us being able to better appreciate the working of Astrology and Tarot together -- even though we are using only limited tools from each system. Dave

Thank you for the lovely reading. It really encouraged me to be positive about my situation and approach it with the guiding light of "The Star"

Now for the Analysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadsnook2000
ASTRO READING
A third house Sun inclines one to live in a communicative, thinking world. Activities tend to be such that you lead a busy life. The Capricorn influence suggests a sense of order, caution and a business like approach to managing your life.

Your fourth house Moon denotes one who values their home space and personal security. Often this relates back to one’s upbringing where the family scene, or conversely the total lack of it, makes a lasting impression. The “kicker” in this statement is that your nest is not like that you grew up in. With Aquarius here, your Moon sets you up to having an attraction to the unusual, the wider social-issues scene, a decorative scheme that expresses individuality in a strong way.

Your Sun-Moon phase is in the PERFORMER phase, suggesting spontaneity and attention gathering activities. Younger people dress up, play-act, perform or just act-out situations so as to get attention. As we mature, this approach changes to stylish clothing of one sort or another, a range of self-pleasing hobbies or interests, perhaps a personality style that is dramatic – all to prove that one can be ones self anywhere at anytime.

As you probably would know, anyone with such a solar-luni combination of signs so incredibly different yet so similar (as both are ruled by Saturn) can create a person of many contradictions (that's me to the core).

My aquarius moon is the part of me that loves to live vicariously, but due to my capricorn sun, I tend to either live vicariously through others, or in my own imagination (as Neptune conjuncts my sun... Neptune is 1 degree Capricorn and my Sun is 3 degree Capricorn).

As far as home and family is concerned, well yes, I have such wayward and contradictory feelings for them. The Cap sun and 4th house moon make me stick close with them (and at times even put up with them beyond a limit... not that that's bad, as they also put up with my shit.. and my undies that smell..lol). Yet the Aquarian Moon and 3rd house sun/neptune makes me more of a rebel.. and neptune conjuncting the sun often causes rebellion towards paternal/dominant parent types... powered with aquarian idealism (Moon, venus and mars all there... mars in the 5th and venus in the fourth). So in a way it's more like a love em yet hate em and can't live without em..lol... but they are family, and capricorns always stick up for them no matter what (unless sever afflictions to the sun... which luckily I don't have, although my moon is afflicted by my rising (libra) and pluto in scorpio 1st house).

Quote:
Recently you were infused with a more confident sense of self, a recharging of your batteries. At this point your imagination and planning seems unconfined by normal cautions or formerly held views. With Venus approaching your natal Moon you may already sense a need to upgrade your home, your values and desires, perhaps even “enrich” your personality and contacts with others. Right now this is in the “fixing to do” stage, it will be another week and a half before Mars gets into the act and gets you going for real. Lots of energy in the last half of January. All of the heavy planet stuff, for you, was in the past. Everything in the near future is personal stuff. You can feel free to make decisions along whatever lines you wish during this period.

Well, I have lost a lot of weight (60lbs) and since I've had a lifelong battle with obesity that this occurance is in a way a relief to me. I still have a long way to go, but I'm working towards it. So yes, the part about trying to "enrich my personality" and "fixing" myself up to going pro and other things as well. Mars comming up in a week and a half is a good thing... nothing like good old Ares to give an old billygoat a kick in the keister..lol. It's really reassuring to know that all the heavy planet stuff for me was in the past. I'm going to make the best use of every opportunity.

Quote:
ASTRO SUMMARY
Talkative, dramatic, using one’s home space as a gathering place and as a place to frame your stylistic approach to life, cautious in how you communicate and present your self. I sense that you might privately role-play scenes and meeting ahead of time to be sure you manage your contacts correctly. You may follow-up meetings with notes and thank-you notes or e-mails. All of this seems related to how you “package” yourself. The Moon symbology is a bit loose while the Sun symbology is a bit up-tight – the result is your methodology seems to be to control your life while your nature is to let your emotional side guide your personality and expression. By the last part of January you should be highly energized and fired up.

Well, this part is true. I'm planning to give readings at home (as I don't have an office or anything) so hence I am in a way making changes to the room in which I wish to do the readings. And yes, I do role-play situations in my head (vividly with my neptune sun conjunction). So that's quite spot on. Hmmm... last part of January seems to be quite a good time. Well, I have just started making cards and ads.. so you never know ...*Crosses fingers*

Quote:
TAROT READING
Card #1; What is the best attribute(s) you can bring to being a Tarot Reader?
Page of Wands
Card #2; What might your most significant challenge be relative to reading?
Knight of Pentacles, reversed
Card #3; What should you seek as a resource to help you become a Tarot Reader.
The Star

The Tarot, as you know, is often poor at providing yes/no answers. Accordingly, I have cast the question so as to offer helpful information that will serve as your answer.

The Page of Wands seems to signify your core nature; one who is “free”, ardent, spontaneous, engaged in communicating with others, and fitting in with a variety of groups and gatherings. This card can also suggest that you can be inspired by a concept, a hobby or a mentor, and will take up those ideas as a guideline for moving forward.

This is promising. I always like the Pages to new beginnings for some reason, and well, this card coming here is in a way a good indicator of beginnings. And wands representing fire and ambition, so it fits in perfectly.

Quote:
The Knight of Pentacles is much more practical and may concentrate overly much on pursuing his goals. The process of achieving can overwhelm the reason for wanting to achieve. This nose to the grindstone effect, if allowed, will take all the joy and spontaneity our of helping others. The message here is to not get caught up in the details, the mechanics and rules of the process, or the ritual and business-for-income side of the equation.

This is very true, as I personally have issues about asking others for money, and often when I do, negative things happen and those people in the sense "run-away". So this is one of the many things that has kept me from growing pro. I am trying to work through it and gain some confidence and some knack with money issues. However, I myself have decided not to let it influence the quality of my reading.

Quote:
The Star card represents a “vision”, not hope as such. A vision that is carefully thought out and given some detail and personalization becomes a guiding mantra. If the vision is true and if you follow the vision you can avoid the pitfalls of pursuing your chosen path.

Well, what more could I ask for as the final card. A ray of hope .

Quote:
TAROT SUMMARY
You need to be you. The “you” that you project will sell your services. In order to achieve this goal you will need to be quite specific about your goals, your vision. Tarot reading can eat you up and people paying for services can be rude, inconsiderate, time wasting, and non-paying. You will need to have the business conduct site of things well defined as well as having the packaging of yourself as a tarot reader and added-services provider well thought out. In doing all of this, you need to keep the stuffy business processes to a minimum and not in the forefront.

Can you do this. It would seem so. But remember, the Star doesn’t offer a rainbow future, it does tell you to have hope and a vision and to stick with it. Visions are seldom representative of real-world results but they become the guide that gets to a real world achievement.
Good luck no matter what your decision is. Dave

Thank you once again for the lovely and wonderful reading. You really tapped into parts of my mind and helped me discover parts I never really considered that deeply.

After reading your reading, I am more inspired and fired up to go pro. I'm taking all the steps required and carefully planning things out (while letting my visionary aqua moon provide pinnacles for me to reach).

Thank You

Love and Blessings