Play Ball!

Madrigal

Last week dh and ds were listening to the ball game. For those not in the know baseball season officially started last week. I mentioned there was a baseball Tarot that got good reviews and so the idea was if the home team won the game we'd go ahead and order the deck. Well, they won and today the deck arrived.

It looks to be a pretty well thought out and creative deck. The guys will be using it strictly for baseball to figure out what the home team 'needs to know about this game'. ;)

So I'm curious to know who else has this deck and uses it? There appear to be a few decks in this genre but the one we've got is this one.

rwcarter

I used that deck for a group reading once and it give a nice reading. I couldn't care less about baseball, but I think the images are quite readable in and of themselves. IIRC there are technically only 3 courts per suit even though there are 14 cards per suit. That was the only weird thing about the deck that I can remember.

Madrigal

Two Courts, entitled Coach and MVP. And then 12 minors. I think my guys will have fun with it but like you my interface with baseball is limited in terms of interest.

celticnoodle

cute deck! If I knew of a baseball enthusiast who also read cards--I'd buy it for them. I do like the pics in each card shown on your attachment. I also like that they have no borders. I, myself, am not that interested in the deck to own (too many on my wish list as it is now anyway), but it looks like a good one.

Madrigal

cute deck! If I knew of a baseball enthusiast who also read cards--I'd buy it for them. I do like the pics in each card shown on your attachment. I also like that they have no borders. I, myself, am not that interested in the deck to own (too many on my wish list as it is now anyway), but it looks like a good one.

Reviews around the web and here on AT are actually quite good. Like Rodney said, it read well for him and that seems to be the general consensus. Maybe I'll post back in a few weeks with a report on how the lads are doing with it :D