Please Help Me Identify This Thoth Deck

fergusbeley

Hi everyone :) I found this tarot site a while back and have never been able to identify the Thoth deck she uses. As far as I know, there is no borderless Thoth deck out there. Here is the link to the Hermit card on her site:
http://www.corax.com/tarot/cards/index.html?hermit

As I scrolled through the card images, I noticed that the minors are called the same as the standard Thoth deck, but in the majors, there are some subtle differences. For example, the Strength/Lust card is called The Passion, and there is a "The" included in some of the card names, like "The Art" for Art/Temperance and "The Death" for Death, etc.

Does anyone know what/where this deck is?

Not that I want to cheat on the large Thoth I so lovingly trimmed, but I really like the simple numbers and text on the bottom and that it comes borderless. My partner needs a Thoth deck and I would have to trim another one for him. Not that I mind...

Thank you!!

Gracie2k

I think that might be one they have changed in Photoshop and added a black border effect to it, to make it look nice for the website.
I checked only finding green,grey or white edged Thoths so far.
It would be interesting if they do exist with black edges. Shadow Deck version maybe?

karen0205

Did you try to contact the person running the site and see
if they would tell you the name of the deck? They usually will
if it's a common deck.

fergusbeley

Maybe it IS photoshopped

Gracie and Karen, thanks!
Yeah I thought that it might be Photoshopped... And I did post a message, asking what deck was displayed but there was no response.

I really think it does not exist lol