Please Help!

~~~Cindy~~~

Hey guys, I know you are all really busy doing readings but this is the reading that I was talking about that My friend did on me. Please tell me what you think.

Ok, i'm not sure how to explain it because i'm not to great with Tarot cards yet. But I know that there were 10 cards...Maybe liike the setup of one of the more recent Card readings. Ok....this is how it goes, Number one is in the center. Number two was laid horozontaly on top of it, Three was above it, And Four was below it, five was to the right and 6 was to the left making a cross. Then on the right hand side going up in a straight line you have seven, eight, nine, and ten from bottom to top...here is the order. Hope that made sense.

1.) 3 of wands
2.) king of wands
3.) 10 of penticals (reversed)
4.) king of wands
5.) Sun
6.) king of Swords
7.) king of Cups (reversed)
8.) ace of wands
9.) hanged man (reversed)
10.) ace of cups

Just to let you know this is the Rider-Waite deck. If you guys know what this spread is called it would be helpful also. Thankyou so much! Sorry my spelling is kinda bad tonight. Bye! :eek:)

~~~Cindy~~~

DarkElectric

Hi Cindy!
I don't know if you realize this, but you have the King of Wands listed in two different positions. Is one of those the KNIGHT of wands? And if so, what position was he in? To attempt to interpret the reading it is important to know who or what is positioned where. Oh, and the spread you are describing is usually called the "Celtic Cross" 10 card spread!

~~~Cindy~~~

Oh I'm sorry! Yup your right, This is the right list...

1.) 3 of wands
2.) knight of wands
3.) 10 of penticals (reversed)
4.) king of wands
5.) Sun
6.) king of Swords
7.) king of Cups (reversed)
8.) ace of wands
9.) hanged man (reversed)
10.) ace of cups

Sorry again! Lol! :eek:P I hope that this is better! :eek:)

~~~Cindy~~~