Please,opinions!

Mystick Dragon

The story: Two of my best friends are fighting, and they were once really good friends. One asked me to do a reading, and since the first reading, I havbe done about 7 of them, done in the Celtic Cross, each one serving along the same lines as the first one. They have been getting worse, this whole fight. I am posting the first one, and the last one for your opinions on these.

FIRST ONE:

Temperance, High Priestess, Heirophant, 5 of Cups, Wheel of Fortune, King of Cups, Tower, Queen of Wands, Magician (r), and the Page of Wands (r)

SECOND ONE:

Knight of Wands, Hermit, Queen of Swords (r), 10 of Wands, Magician, Fool, Knight of Swords (r), Queen of Coins (r), 2 of Wands, and the 8 of Wands. Thanx!

--Dragon

truthsayer

not everyone sets up the celtic cross the same way. could you clarify which cards fall in what positions? also were these 7 readings done on the same day or over a few days? if all 7 were done on the same day, my gut reaction would be to go w/ the first reading and throw the rest out but then that's me. :)

Mystick Dragon

Truthsayer: They were done overt a period of 2 months, and the CC went like this: cover, crosses, crowns, beneath, behind, before, then the last four in the line. I hope that helps.

--Dragon