PLUTO aspects synastry

strangebrew

Just met a guy and his Pluto 4degrees in Scorp sits right on top of my Neptune also at 4 deg...it also conjuncts my Venus 2deg, Sun 5deg and Jupiter 10deg...(all in Scorpio). His Pluto is in the 2nd house, all my planets are in the 7th house!

His Sun is in Cancer so we are both water signs..

What cany anyone tell me about a possible romance/friendship

Thanks a million....:)

x

Minderwiz

I guess your main concern is the age gap between you. All the contacts here do is make it explicit but for a synastry reading the placement of Sun, Moon, Mars and Venus by house are more important, especially if there is contact between each other's planets and even more especially if the first, fifth and seventh houses are involved. Mercury placements will give some indication of how well you communicate with each other. Jupiter and Saturn whilst not quite so important as the personal planets should also be considered.

If you are going to take an astrological perspective of the relationship, remember that the natal charts and their interpretations are important. A synastry reading gives some indication of the extent to which you are compatible in a relationship based on your natal promise.

t also depends on what type of romance you are looking for. Are you looking for something long term or are you simply looking for a relationship and you'll go with the flow so to speak.

Bernice

If sorting all of the planetry placements & aspects sound confusing, why not draw up a Composite Chart?

Bee