Power Animal Oracle Cards

bershka

Hiya,

Just wondering, is anyone using Power Animal Oracle Cards by Steven Farmer?

I use them in conjunction with my Angel Oracle Cards by Doreen Virtue.

I love the Animal Oracle Cards a lot because they are direct and frank with you. It's telling you what you are supposed to hear :)

Does anyone experience the same feeling when using the cards?

Starsparkle

I saw Steven Farmer at a bookstore when he visted Sydney about a year ago with Doreen Virtue, I felt priveliged to hear them speak live, I had never seen Steven before or heard much about him, but found him fascinating.

I often feel that I get animal signs, you know when you see something that crosses your path a little unusual from the norm.

I dont have the cards, could you share how they assist you in a reading, what makes you choose to pick up that deck as opposed to one of the others for a reading?

bershka

Hiya...

oooohhh that's definitely a sign from animal guides.... you should communicate with them :D

Last June, Doreen Virtue and her husband Steven held a workshop in London and that was my introduction to animal guides. Doreen did a few angel readings, while Steven did a few animal readings. At the time, I was not interested at all in communicating with animals.

Since moving to Canada, I kept "bumping" into articles and newsletters about wolves. It turns out that it's my totem animal and for a few days, I researched a lot about animals. About two weeks ago, I became interested in using Doreen's angel oracle cards. But something kept telling me to purchase the animal oracle cards so I ended up buying it and it's been a blessing :)

I use the animal oracle cards on a daily basis and I see them as a wake up call or they give me signs to watch out for. They have helped me a lot in improving as a person.

You should give them a try if your gut feeling tells you to purchase it ;)

good luck!!!

Starsparkle said:
I saw Steven Farmer at a bookstore when he visted Sydney about a year ago with Doreen Virtue, I felt priveliged to hear them speak live, I had never seen Steven before or heard much about him, but found him fascinating.

I often feel that I get animal signs, you know when you see something that crosses your path a little unusual from the norm.

I dont have the cards, could you share how they assist you in a reading, what makes you choose to pick up that deck as opposed to one of the others for a reading?

Violetgems

I am relatively new to this deck, but I must say I am a fan. :D

I do readings with these cards alone but adore them when using multiple deck readings. They really offer my clients a little something and different and extra that adds a wonderful dimension to their readings, I feel.

I use them for personal readings. Fantastic. I have found out my totem animal too, thanks to Steven Farmer and Power Animals. What a spirit entourage we all have. ;)