Premonition and symbol of bloody clouds

bluelagune

To moderators: sorry, I was not sure where to post this topic and please move if need be. Thank you :)

Hello Friends,

I was doing a reading today using tarot. I've never payed much attention to this card but today, one image that just JUMPED at me. The clouds coming from a distance where bloody red. Maybe it is my sensitivity or just tiredness but I had a pure feeling of fear and dread. A storm is coming! I do not want to discuss the card, just the symbol of bloody clouds. Does anyone has an idea what it means?

Thank you.

mahafrins

To moderators: sorry, I was not sure where to post this topic and please move if need be. Thank you :)

Hello Friends,

I was doing a reading today using tarot. I've never payed much attention to this card but today, one image that just JUMPED at me. The clouds coming from a distance where bloody red. Maybe it is my sensitivity or just tiredness but I had a pure feeling of fear and dread. A storm is coming! I do not want to discuss the card, just the symbol of bloody clouds. Does anyone has an idea what it means?

Thank you.

Red is significance of some danger.. clouds are problems for sure... Like it's an obscurity.. it seems. Red flag for some danger or anger...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

bluelagune

Red is significance of some danger.. clouds are problems for sure... Like it's an obscurity.. it seems. Red flag for some danger or anger...

Thank you. I've looked up the meaning but I'm neither depressed or angry. I have a lot of 'don't care feelings' lately. But will see. If anything changes, I'll post.

Clouds: To see dark or stormy clouds in your dream symbolize depression or anger. It indicates an impending eruption of emotions.

mahafrins

Thank you. I've looked up the meaning but I'm neither depressed or angry. I have a lot of 'don't care feelings' lately. But will see. If anything changes, I'll post.

Clouds: To see dark or stormy clouds in your dream symbolize depression or anger. It indicates an impending eruption of emotions.
So I said this without a dictionary by intuition and logic you should not be afraid to share your dream with me I sometimes give a logical and intuitive discription.