Preseli Bluestone Experiment

Michael

Hi

I'm representing the West Atlantic section of the Preseli Bluestone Experiment, and we're currently looking for people to take part.

We already have enough people from the US taking part and would like to find more from the UK, Europe and Australia. The following is a snippet from the Preseli homepage. If you think you would be interested, please PM me for further details.
Do you have an inexplicable connection with Bluestone or the Preseli Hills?

If so we would like to hear from you, and particularly from those of you with:-

Spiritual Experiences Do you have any spiritual experiences with a connection to the Bluestone? Angelic prophesies, profound dreams or apparitions.

Healing Experiences Tell us about any Bluestone crystal healing experiences, psychological or physical, bereavement or separation related.

Looking for Someone Tell us if you have a connection with: Buddhism, Buddhist Temple, Celtic Church, Christian Church, Christian Gnostic Church, Church of Wales, Druid, Druidic Sect, Hindu Beliefs, Hinduism, India, Indian, Islam, Islamic Group, Judaism, Jewish Faith, Pagan, Pagan Sect, Wicca, Wiccan Sect, other religious background.

The Dreamstone Experiment - FREE Bluestones

Participation If you would like to take part in an International experiment to determine the value of the Dreamstone effect, please PM me.