Priestess as "what is known objectively"

Aset

That you know nothing at all? Or that you can trust your subconscious?

I thought of the first thing because of her holding in secrets. She's usually the token "I'm not answering that question" card for me, so when it came up in that position I had to laugh.

But then I thought maybe as an indicator of the subconscious, it is just saying that what you think you know is in line with your intuition, if that makes sense.

rwcarter

What is known objectively? That there are things that you don't (yet) know. :)

Aset

That makes sense - she represents the unknown, and in that position you are aware of there *being* an unknown.

PAMUYA

Wow what a perfect card to draw for such a question.

What is known objectively: High Priestess

Emptyness (Buddhism): where all things are possible: this is where it is found.

Not only do we do not know the answer, but we do not know the question. "you do not know, what you do not know".

Like the what the Buddhist call "emptyness", the High Priestess knowledge is hard to explain, it must be experienced.

Aset

Not only do we do not know the answer, but we do not know the question. "you do not know, what you do not know".

Sounds very agnostic. Good way of interpreting the combo.

spiraling

The absolute truth ("objectivity") is beyond human capacity. We know nothing.

septimus

Wow what a perfect card to draw for such a question.

What is known objectively: High Priestess

Emptyness (Buddhism): where all things are possible: this is where it is found.

Like the what the Buddhist call "emptyness", the High Priestess knowledge is hard to explain, it must be experienced.

The "unknown unknown".