Prince of Disks last card

MasterJm

Hello, i use the Opening the Key tarot method reading by A.Crowley. What could we say when in the 5th operation (Tree of Life) the last card - not paired - is the Prince of Disks ?
The question was the feature of a personal relationship, not for work or money. Any idea ?

The last pairing:

Queen of Swords - Wheel of Fortune
Fool - Gain
Hanged Man - Dominion

and last card: Prince of Disks.

Alta

Moderator note:

Hi MasterJm and welcome to Your Readings!

I recognize that this is from a much larger reading. In this case, I think we could go with separating out this operation and treating it as a stand-alone reading.

Even so, please add your own interpretations of the cards involved in this operation. Have a look at the Posting Rules for Your Readings.

This thread was moved from Using Tarot Cards, which only permits up to two cards from a larger reading.

All the best,
Alta
co-Moderator, Your Readings

MasterJm

I have been separated recently and i feel very sad and depressive looking deep inside for reunion.

Last operation (5th):

1.COUNTING

Significator: The Hermit (between Gain and Dominion) = me alone, isolated, trying to see the light and the truth, but also dominant and looking for my gain > counting 12 we meet the Hanged Man (between the Prince of Disks and the Fool) = i am very sad, feeling cheated and fearing the sacrifice, not knowing what to do and trying to find a practical solution or a struggle between realism and dream > counting 3 cards we meet the Queen of Swords (between Fool and Wheel of Fortune) = A woman is very upset, like in a storm in her life, her luck is uncertain, or that combination describes a "mad" mental situation >counting 4 cards we meet again the Hermit = It can show that the solution depends on my action or that the woman will meet me again or that she will be alone ? Let's see the next step:

2. PAIRING

Queen of Swords - Wheel of Fortune
I think that combination shows great mental instability or it can show a sudden conception of a idea because the Queen of Swords is also a symbol of the conception of an idea.

Fool - Gain
Folly in material matters ?

Hanged Man - Dominion
That is clear. I am the hanged man, i feel that way after the separation. Together with Dominion (2 Wands) i think there is a hidden tendence to strife or struggle with others for "justice". A cheated or disappointed man who could be very dominant too.

and last card: Prince of Disks. (outcome)
I can't understand that. Prince of Disks symbolizes the florescene and fructification of any situation. The function of bringing forth from the Earth the vegetation which is the substance of the spirit itself. Or could be a young man, very practical, materialistic etc.

MasterJm

Any idea ?

Alta

After discussion with the Thoth forum moderator, I have moved this there in hopes of finding members skilled at this kind of reading.

Alta

MasterJm

thank you. Justice and rule are also interpretations for Dominion card. Pairing with the Hanged Man it could be justice for a victim or someone who shows clear his sadness, but i supose that the outcome (Prince of Disks) represents a solid situation, something that doesnt change easy (Taurus/earth card). I don't know if that is a positive outcome or not.

Grigori

I think there are not many people using this spread Master Jm, though there was a study group here for a while about it. You could search for OOTK to find the various threads, which might be helpful.