Princess of Pentacles reversed

MissCW

Using the Druidcraft deck, I've pulled this card today as someone's thoughts on me (it would be the Page in other decks).

I am thinking this isn't too positive!!

In the deck upright, this card shows a young girl focused and thinking hard about the pentacle in her hand, but this was reversed.

I am taking it quite harshly that in this position it means they are not thinking about me at all, disinterested. Has anyone got any other thoughts or am I quite on the money with this one. I don't think it has anything to do with the pentacles practical or money issues.

I am not pleased!! :D

Also, I've also managed to get mixed up about which way to read this. In this position of someone's thoughts on me would you read it as how they are thinking I am, or how they think about me? What I mean is, if I am right with the "not interested" interpretation, is it that they think I am not interested in them or they are not interested in me? Hope that makes sense, the more I think about it the more I am confusing myself!!

rwcarter

MissCW,

Although I have the DC, I haven't used it, so I'm only going by the imagery on the card. The Princess seems to be intently staring at the Pentacle as if she's trying to either familiarize herself with every detail of it or learn all its secrets. So reversed, I would agree that is shows a lack of interest/disinterest.

It could also suggest an inability to focus on you at this time. You've got to remember that reversed cards aren't always negative. They could indicate blocked energy. For example, if one of this person's parents or siblings were in the Emergency Room, their focus would be on that individual and not on you. If that person is fighting to meet a deadline, they probably aren't going to be thinking about you. So remember that the position indicates their thoughts of you, not why they may or may not have those thoughts....

As someone's thoughts of you, I would interpret the position to mean how or what someone thinks of you.

HTH,
Rodney

Thirteen

rwcarter said:
It could also suggest an inability to focus on you at this time. You've got to remember that reversed cards aren't always negative. They could indicate blocked energy. For example, if one of this person's parents or siblings were in the Emergency Room, their focus would be on that individual and not on you.
Nice point, RW!

MissCW

Thanks Rodney, and I agree with Thirteen it is a very good point!